6/28 GT - SOX @ M's - 3:10pm CDT - WGN

knightni

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (qwerty @ Aug 28, 2011 -> 04:35 PM)
I love that flowers is proving just about the whole world wrong.

I mentioned that AJ getting hurt may have a silver lining, and just about the whole world told me I was bats*** crazy.

When Dayan hit that homer my buddy texted me "that was the best and most depressing homer of the season." That about sums it up, oh what could have been...

Seriously though, this is the most fun I've had watching a Sox game in a loooooong time. Gotta love seeing Dayan produce right away and T-Flow continue to impress.

QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Aug 28, 2011 -> 03:51 PM)
Do you blame him? We really need to get Dunn out his slump and Rios is an established mlb player.

Yes. However, since nothing they do between now and 9/28 will make them tradeable, and since we're married to them for three more seasons, this task can wait.

QUOTE (Baron @ Aug 28, 2011 -> 05:21 PM)
Everyone watching the Joe Cowley tirade on twitter? Its rather amusing

Gotta love this one: @scottmerkin My point was Q should have been moved near the deadline, and Dunn a bench player. But ur GM didn't have balls for that.

Clearly Kenny's fault for not benching Dunn.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 28, 2011 -> 05:23 PM)
Gotta love this one: @scottmerkin My point was Q should have been moved near the deadline, and Dunn a bench player. But ur GM didn't have balls for that.

Dude is just insane. Its hard to believe he is employed.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 28, 2011 -> 04:23 PM)

Hilarious. And wow, what passes for expertise!

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 28, 2011 -> 05:23 PM)

He's blasting Kenny on Twitter? Is he that loyal to Ozzie that he would blame Kenny for not benching a player?