2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SouthSideTeacher @ Jan 10, 2012 -> 07:53 PM)
Im at dinner with the girls and turned my head from the screen just for a second. No sound here on the tv. Wtf happened to Rose?

He was shot by a sniper in the upper deck.

(he's back on the floor and appears fine)

QUOTE (SouthSideTeacher @ Jan 10, 2012 -> 07:53 PM)
Im at dinner with the girls and turned my head from the screen just for a second. No sound here on the tv. Wtf happened to Rose?

Tolliver dove for a loose ball and went into his ankle. Got it re-taped and is back.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 10, 2012 -> 08:06 PM)
For example, that was a terrible three by Rose.

Every time I watch the Bulls, I see at least one or two threes from Rose that make very little sense. Obviously this isn't the norm, as I've only seen four/five Bulls games this year, but that's the basis of some of my opinion on that matter.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jan 10, 2012 -> 08:07 PM)
I don't think the Bulls scored for the last 3 minutes. They've been horrible at closing out quarters in certain games this year.

20-2 run to close out the quarter.

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Jan 10, 2012 -> 08:08 PM)
There was no movement off the ball during that run for the Bulls. Everyone just stopped and watched, and settle for jumpers at the end of shot clock.

I wish Rose would stop heaving the ball, that shot will never go in.

It doesn't hurt to try. There might be a 1% chance Rose makes that shot, but there's a 0 percent chance if he doesn't shoot it. :)

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jan 10, 2012 -> 08:10 PM)
It doesn't hurt to try. There might be a 1% chance Rose makes that shot, but there's a 0 percent chance if he doesn't shoot it. :)

I believe he had like four or five seconds on the shot clock where he could have at least tried to get a better shot than a defended three-pointer or potentially drawn a foul.

QUOTE (Felix @ Jan 10, 2012 -> 08:18 PM)
I believe he had like four or five seconds on the shot clock where he could have at least tried to get a better shot than a defended three-pointer or potentially drawn a foul.

Again, we are talking about half court heaves here. lol