2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Feb 26, 2012 -> 02:51 AM)
It's gotten comically bad throughout the years. Add the stupid rule change this year and the ridiculous props for a couple years goin now and it's a joke. I'd rather watch Vince Carter at age 35 (with half his athleticism left) own these fools.

I just can't believe how slow the whole night is. Just can't endure that pace.

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Feb 26, 2012 -> 04:10 PM)
With the shortage of big men on the East roster, I wonder if Thibs would put a all Bulls Heat roster out there

Rose

Wade

Deng

Lebron

Bosh

It would be a hell of a lineup to watch.

I'd imagine that Howard is going to be the guy the East runs out there the most...given that they happen to be in Orlando.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 26, 2012 -> 07:11 PM)
Watching Derrick and Luol in these games is awkward. They are the anti-All-Star Game type players. They don't want to be flashy at all. D-Rose just doesn't give a s*** because it doesn't count.

And yes, I love that.

Especially with Lebron and Wade out there. If Derrick was in the West I have a feeling him and Kobe would want to destroy those two.

Hey look, two pretty mediocre NBA players get into a battle on Twitter: http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22748484/35001166

And I don't necessarily agree that Rose isn't a flashy player. Remember that jizz-worthy reverse dunk at the end of the skills challenge his rookie year? There's just no competition in the ASG and he really probably doesn't give a s***.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Feb 26, 2012 -> 08:18 PM)
Hey look, two pretty mediocre NBA players get into a battle on Twitter: http://www.homeruncards.com/images/2005-white-sox.gif

And I don't necessarily agree that Rose isn't a flashy player. Remember that jizz-worthy reverse dunk at the end of the skills challenge his rookie year? There's just no competition in the ASG and he really probably doesn't give a s***.

So, which players got into a battle on twitter