2012 TV Thread

knightni

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 12, 2012 -> 03:05 PM)
From what I'm reading above, it sounds like he's talking about the comic book they wrote in place of the canceled season 3.

Correct. Since the series got cancelled before the completion of the story the shows writers created a season 3 in the form of comic books.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Mar 15, 2012 -> 01:17 AM)
I had the opposite reaction seeing the end.

This. I think the show does need a bigger picture than just jumping from each reality and back, but that last scene didn't work for me.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Mar 15, 2012 -> 09:11 AM)
I know I'm super late to the party, but I watched seasons 1 & 2 of Weeds this week while travelling. That's a damn entertaining show, looking forward to watching more.

the show takes a deep dive after the second season.

Saying that, the chick doesn't get any less hot.

QUOTE (SnB @ Mar 15, 2012 -> 10:33 AM)
the show takes a deep dive after the second season.

Saying that, the chick doesn't get any less hot.

She does get more and more repulsive though.

I would argue season 3 is good, than after that it takes a nose dive.

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 19, 2012 -> 03:56 AM)
Was it ever really on track?

With the graphic novel, not really. But Season 1 was pretty damn entertaining, and if the writers are smart and AMC devotes the money then season 3 could be highly entertaining too.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Mar 19, 2012 -> 12:32 AM)
Shameless was pretty heavy tonight. Not very funny, but a lot of drama.

Steve/Jimmy is going to bring some bigtime bad guys around. I think he is going to be in a lot of trouble

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Mar 19, 2012 -> 04:21 AM)
With the graphic novel, not really. But Season 1 was pretty damn entertaining, and if the writers are smart and AMC devotes the money then season 3 could be highly entertaining too.

I would argue the first season was a mess. Only reason I started season 2, before giving up about 4 episodes in, was because early reviews said it was good. Couldn't get past the bad acting and awful dialogue.

Not gonna detour the thread because a lot of people like it here, and that's fine, to each their own. I watch shows I am embarassed to admit in here.

Have Shameless on DVR. Wanted to watch bball last night.

The Walking Dead is so fun-bad it's ridiculous. Now that the action is picking up, I am more intrigued. Thef*ck was that thing that saved Andrea?

Don't care! I'm down. We need some Lost-type s***. I like how Rick doesn't give a s*** anymore. Get in line or GTFO, that includes you Lori, you raging c***.

Seriously, Lori is the worst.

Also, Carl goes from being a kid, to being a kid who wants to be an adult and shoot things, to being a crybaby. F*ck you, Carl.

Our team of zombie slayers is pulling off head shots with a 98% accuracy (might actually be 100%).

Fun-bad defined, that's just good television last night.

The Walking Dead has to be the most watched show by people who hate it.

Anyway, the episode last night was beyond awesome. I can't wait for the all the awesome stuff in Season 3.

The part with Andrea in the woods with the mystery person was so awesome.