• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Walking Dead

Dexter

Shameless

Top Chef

Big Brother

American Horror Story(starting this season)

About to start Game of Thrones

New Thundercats (:D :ph34r: )

Modern Family when no sports are on

A little bit of amazing race

A little bit of around the world in 80 plates

Diners Dives and Drive Ins

Property Brothers

Storage Wars

As a byproduct of having a 12 year old and 2 year old I also watch a lot of Adventure Time which is a ridiculously funny show, Regular show is pretty funny too

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 2, 2012 -> 09:24 AM)
The League bounced back from an awful episode last week. Rafi continues to steal the show. That pool scene was great.

My favorite line may have been from Ruxin.... "Hey Rafi, whose this future missing person?"

Rafi is one of my favorite characters on TV right now.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 2, 2012 -> 11:24 AM)
The League bounced back from an awful episode last week. Rafi continues to steal the show. That pool scene was great.

My favorite line may have been from Ruxin.... "Hey Rafi, whose this future missing person?"

My favorite line was, "I HAVE A CAGE!"

QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Nov 2, 2012 -> 06:35 PM)
Almost caught up with Breaking Bad. Season 4 might be the some of the best television ever made. It's just a great blend of tension and humor. Mike is also one the best tv characters I've seen. The guy's hilarious, despite being a stone cold killer.

Yep, I think S4 of Breaking Bad is the best television I've ever seen.

Off the top of my head, I think the best seasons of any TV I have seen would go....

Breaking Bad S4

Breaking Bad S3

Dexter S4

Homeland S1

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 2, 2012 -> 06:46 PM)

Off the top of my head, I think the best seasons of any TV I have seen would go....

Breaking Bad S4

Breaking Bad S3

Dexter S4

Homeland S1

I haven't seen Homeland yet, but I agree with these and would like to add The Shield S5.

Shark Tank is sweet too. Cuban went from buying everything last season to buying nothing this season, though I haven't seen last night's episode yet.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 2, 2012 -> 06:46 PM)

Breaking Bad S4

Breaking Bad S3

Dexter S4

Homeland S1

This is a good topic.

Lost Season 1 is in their for me.

The Wire Seasn 4

Sopranos Season 2

Friday Night Lights Season 3

If we are still listing shows we watch, my list is quite short compared to most on here.

Fringe

Big Bang Theory

Walking Dead

Bones

South Park

Californication

Fringe is ending in January so that may open up a slot for me to give something new a shot. I was about to bail on Walking Dead, but it's been pretty good so far this season. Meanwhile, Bones is way downhill from its first few seasons so I may bail on that eventually. I've been meaning to watch The Wire (I've barely started it) and thinking about giving Borgias a shot.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Nov 4, 2012 -> 09:34 PM)
If we are still listing shows we watch, my list is quite short compared to most on here.

Fringe

Big Bang Theory

Walking Dead

Bones

South Park

Californication

Fringe is ending in January so that may open up a slot for me to give something new a shot. I was about to bail on Walking Dead, but it's been pretty good so far this season. Meanwhile, Bones is way downhill from its first few seasons so I may bail on that eventually. I've been meaning to watch The Wire (I've barely started it) and thinking about giving Borgias a shot.

The Walking Dead

Boardwalk Empire

Game of Thrones

Dexter

Breaking Bad

I don't know why I watch Boardwalk Empire. It's like watching paint dry and I really don't care about the characters. Dexter jumped the shark, but I'll see it through. After I finish catching up on Breaking Bad, I'm going to start Homeland.

QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Nov 4, 2012 -> 09:27 PM)
Just when I write Boardwalk Empire off, they come with the strongest episode in a long, long time.

Yeah that was an excellent episode.

Walking Dead also bringing it tonight. So much for Jenks' b****ing about the Rick/Lori dynamic.

We rented the kids a couple movies and told them to leave us alone on Saturday. Caught up on Homeland. In my opinion, probably the best show on TV right now. I see more Emmys for Claire Danes and Damien Lewis.

Walking Dead really brought it last night.

Lori dying didn't necessarily surprise me, but having Carl shoot her in the head did. And T-Dog! Why? Two main characters killed on in one episode.

QUOTE (TaylorStSox @ Nov 4, 2012 -> 11:27 PM)
Just when I write Boardwalk Empire off, they come with the strongest episode in a long, long time.

That was definitely a bad ass episode. I'm wondering if they are gonna keep Chicago as a seperate storyline, or if somehow they will get involved on the East Coast when s*** hits the fan.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Nov 5, 2012 -> 07:16 AM)
We rented the kids a couple movies and told them to leave us alone on Saturday. Caught up on Homeland. In my opinion, probably the best show on TV right now. I see more Emmys for Claire Danes and Damien Lewis.

Walking Dead really brought it last night.

Lori dying didn't necessarily surprise me, but having Carl shoot her in the head did. And T-Dog! Why? Two main characters killed on in one episode.

Don't mind the most annoying character on tv being killed off last night but now I worry we'll have to deal with a whiny Rick for way too long now