2012 TV Thread

knightni

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Oct 12, 2012 -> 10:30 AM)
Yeah, the League was, as always, awesome. And being a Cowboys fan, seeing two of my favorite players (Witten and Fast Felix) was awesome.

Oh.....and Jenny finger blasting herself. Those vinegar strokes! :wub:

Making out with Shiva > All

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Oct 13, 2012 -> 03:10 PM)
You must not watch the show regularly.

I've seen every single episode. I felt like an 8th grader wrote the script for that episode. The entire scene at the training camp was ridiculously idiotic and not funny.

And the hospital scene at the end was so over the top and ridiculous that it became annoying. There seemingly were 5000 things happening at once with a s***-ton of one liners crammed into it all. Just made for bad TV and comedy.

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Oct 13, 2012 -> 06:17 PM)
I've seen every single episode. I felt like an 8th grader wrote the script for that episode. The entire scene at the training camp was ridiculously idiotic and not funny.

And the hospital scene at the end was so over the top and ridiculous that it became annoying. There seemingly were 5000 things happening at once with a s***-ton of one liners crammed into it all. Just made for bad TV and comedy.

I'm not sure I could disagree any more. I thought it was hilarious.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 14, 2012 -> 03:38 PM)
Whoa! I'm shocked you replied with a rude comment.

It was actually a sincere observation. Thursdays episode didn't feel different than any other episode in previous seasons. The show is always corny and goes for cheap jokes and one-liners. I've never even considered the performance from the actors, and the way he said "the Jenny character." made me think he is not a regular viewer of the show.

But it's cool, I'll probably be forced to block you at some point soon anyway, since you clearly have a problem with me and are trying to bait me. Or I can just report you, like you reported me.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Oct 14, 2012 -> 02:44 PM)
It was actually a sincere observation. Thursdays episode didn't feel different than any other episode in previous seasons. The show is always corny and goes for cheap jokes and one-liners. I've never even considered the performance from the actors, and the way he said "the Jenny character." made me think he is not a regular viewer of the show.

But it's cool, I'll probably be forced to block you at some point soon anyway, since you clearly have a problem with me and are trying to bait me. Or I can just report you, like you reported me.

Look who's talking 4.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Oct 15, 2012 -> 06:21 AM)
The Walking Dead really brought it last night. There were some truly gruesome scenes, but the end took the prize.

I like how Rick is treating his wife like s*** considering how she treated him at the end of last season.

It seems like they are trying not to make his son a complete useless character this season as well.