2012-2013 NFL Thread

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Jan 12, 2013 -> 11:22 PM)
Doubt too many people still think Smith should be starting.

If I am SF, I am praying for a Seattle win because I don't think Kaepernick has been very good on the road at all. Would have to look it up.

SOXOBAMA?

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I am SF, I am praying for a Seattle win because I don't think Kaepernick has been very good on the road at all. Would have to look it up.

SOXOBAMA?

Kaep does play much better at home. However, he did beat the Pats on the road. I hope Seattle wins today, so I can go to next week game.

Congrats,

You created a lot of haters here but SF have a great shot at a title this year...personally, I'll be rooting for the Niners since they punked GB like I told my buddies they would. Thanx for making me look like I have a clue :lol

I don't worry about the haters. Glad that you enjoyed watching the 49ers last night.

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 13, 2013 -> 08:36 AM)
I don't worry about the haters. Glad that you enjoyed watching the 49ers last night.

On a board full of bears fans nobody will hate on the team that knocks out the pack. That was one impressive game offensively.

QUOTE (lord chas @ Jan 13, 2013 -> 12:41 PM)
Two playoff defensive meltdowns in a row. Pack may have to consider if Capers is still the answer

After hearing Woodson say they didnt plan on Kaep running so much he should be out. The man runs a 4.4 40 and used to run something called the Wild Kaep, how can you not "Plan on him running so much?"...

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 13, 2013 -> 10:55 AM)
Speaking of the 49ers haters, they're all pretty quiet right now.

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 13, 2013 -> 08:36 AM)

:huh

I think you are confusing haters with dont care-ers

Not too mention this is a completely different team with Kaepernick starting instead of Alex Smith. Good chance if Smith starts the game the Packers win.

Smith did beat the Packers in week#1. Kaep is going to be a superstar for many years to come

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 13, 2013 -> 11:34 AM)
Aren't you the person that said last night, that the 49ers suck? 2 NFC Championships in the last 2 seasons

Again, aren't you the person that just said you don't worry about the haters? You worried enough to go back in this thread to find out what was said. Relax and enjoy your win

Week 1 is a lot different than the playoffs.....

Good point. However, Smith had a great win last season against the Saints. I see Smith being traded to Jacksonville, since Roman might be the coach there

Again, aren't you the person that just said you don't worry about the haters? You worried enough to go back in this thread to find out what was said. Relax and enjoy your win

I saw his post last night, I didn't have to go back in the thread.

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 13, 2013 -> 11:47 AM)
I saw his post last night, I didn't have to go back in the thread.

Are you missing the concerned about haters part? People that don't worry about haters don't respond to haters. So stop acting like a sore winner and continue yapping about the 49ers

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 13, 2013 -> 11:44 AM)
Good point. However, Smith had a great win last season against the Saints. I see Smith being traded to Jacksonville, since Roman might be the coach there

Well carving up the Saints defense is something almost all QB's do lol, but yeah I do feel bad for him he was playing well and lost his starting gig because of an injury even if it was whats best for the team.