Game Thread: BAL @ CHW, 4/17, 7:10pm

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happily I was wrong about the big inning by the O's.

I will say Adam Dunn is probably the worst hitter against lefties I've ever ever ever seen.

My god he is bad.

I won't rip Robin for batting him third, but many of you would be upset if our previous manager hit Dunn third vs. lefties.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 17, 2012 -> 08:07 PM)
Happily I was wrong about the big inning by the O's.

I will say Adam Dunn is probably the worst hitter against lefties I've ever ever ever seen.

My god he is bad.

I won't rip Robin for batting him third, but many of you would be upset if our previous manager hit Dunn third vs. lefties.

Jose Valentin at the end of his Sox career would give him a run for his money.

So the Formula for fun bad is here. We have a young bullpen that has no margin of error. A pitching staff overall that has to be perfect. And an offense that has no clue but one guy. The o needs to figure it out. Too much pressure on pitching staff.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Apr 18, 2012 -> 02:12 AM)
So the Formula for fun bad is here. We have a young bullpen that has no margin of error. A pitching staff overall that has to be perfect. And an offense that has no clue but one guy. The o needs to figure it out. Too much pressure on pitching staff.

Sounds like the makings of just a boring as hell team. 10 games into the season, and it seems like a lot of people have lost interest already.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Apr 17, 2012 -> 08:12 PM)

And AJ, at least so far through this season.

Alexei is Alexei. He's fine.

It's only the other 5-6 that are a concern!

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 17, 2012 -> 08:14 PM)
Sounds like the makings of just a boring as hell team. 10 games into the season, and it seems like a lot of people have lost interest already.

You act like this is new. People were falling over themselves to declare this team dead in the off season.