Soxtalk WANTS YOU!

southsider2k5

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Hawkfan @ Apr 18, 2012 -> 06:00 PM)
We need an App. I think.

That's an interesting idea too.

To be completely honest, the people that run this site don't have time to do extensive programming or upgrades. That's one of the big issues.

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Apr 18, 2012 -> 06:15 PM)
That's an interesting idea too.

To be completely honest, the people that run this site don't have time to do extensive programming or upgrades. That's one of the big issues.

Tapatalk support would be awesome. As would a working search function. I understand the time constraints thought, and these are more board technical questions and not board culture questions, which is what the OP seems to be about.

QUOTE (Cali @ Apr 18, 2012 -> 03:53 PM)
Fix the Search Function, Jason! You jerk!

(oh wait is that too specific to one person?)

Using google's option to search within the site works ojk for some stuff. I know it isn't perfect, but it isn't that bad.

A sticky thread dedicated to Sox pics. I remember a few years ago, someone would post the large CBS pics in a thread. It would be nice to have one place to view a pictorial history of the Sox season where you could go back and view thumbnails with links to pics throughout the season. Sort of a year in pictures with maybe a quick summary or recap for each game. Just a thought.

Many cool and unique pics get buried inside 50 page threads.

I will work on getting the site upgraded. The time we have is sparse and there will be some server changes in store. One thing that might go away is some of the historic historic info (given the cost of maintaining all of the real old stuff). I'll know more in a few weeks to a month. But there will be some back end changes that will be instore, which hopefully, by and large only the good is noticeable (e.g., getting this software upgraded to the newer versions which would support something like tapatalk).