Rays vs White Sox 6:10 CST

Kyyle23

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 28, 2012 -> 10:17 PM)
Someone needs to make an avy with this picture: 767652.png and "NEVER FORGET" written across it for the site to use. Rally Crede part dos.

34jekuu.png

You're welcome.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ May 28, 2012 -> 10:17 PM)
Someone needs to make an avy with this picture: 767652.png and "NEVER FORGET" written across it for the site to use. Rally Crede part dos.

I had the Rally Crede as my avy until at least 2010.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 29, 2012 -> 10:06 AM)
Mark Gonzales ‏@MDGonzales

Sox lineup: De Aza cf, Beckham 2b, Dunn dh, Konerko 1b, Rios rf, AJ c, Viciedo lf, Ramirez ss, Hudson 3b, Humber p

Strong-ass lineup there.

salef.jpg

The Sale stuff is fun, and I will enjoy it while it lasts. I certainly hope it lasts. That pic I put together for you f***ers, I mean, that arm just shouldn't be able to sustain this. Let's all hope it does!

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 29, 2012 -> 10:36 AM)
salef.jpg

The Sale stuff is fun, and I will enjoy it while it lasts. I certainly hope it lasts. That pic I put together for you f***ers, I mean, that arm just shouldn't be able to sustain this. Let's all hope it does!

That is a great picture. That fact that his elbow is straight gives some hope for long term success. The problem comes up when the elbow has a little flexion or bend in it. When the elbow is bent it relies on muscles and ligaments to hold it together. However, when it's fully extended like that the bones are locked together and can add some stability to the joint. I don't know if he throws all of them like that but if he does that is a more encouraging sign then I previously thought.

QUOTE (ptatc @ May 29, 2012 -> 10:43 AM)
That is a great picture. That fact that his elbow is straight gives some hope for long term success. The problem comes up when the elbow has a little flexion or bend in it. When the elbow is bent it relies on muscles and ligaments to hold it together. However, when it's fully extended like that the bones are locked together and can add some stability to the joint. I don't know if he throws all of them like that but if he does that is a more encouraging sign then I previously thought.

You just made my day. :headbang

QUOTE (ptatc @ May 29, 2012 -> 10:43 AM)

Man, I love your posts.

ptatc is awesome. His knowledge is so far beyond par for the course in his profession...I've worked with several PT/ATC that just don't know anything about baseball and it made everyone's time far less productive. It's clear that ptatc does a great deal of research on his own on baseball and connects it with his schooling. Sorry for the nut-hugging, but everyone deserves to know that our ptatc is the most knowledgeable about baseball of any I've known in his profession.