Substitute Gamethread: Sox vs Astros

Kyyle23

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Game. We're going to lose 2 out of 3 to the f***ing Astros, because Phil Humber and Gavin Floyd are festering pieces of s***. I hope they sleep well at night, knowing they steal money for a living.

QUOTE (Andy the Clown @ Jun 10, 2012 -> 02:56 PM)
How can we lose a home series to these assholes?

Sox wanted Houston to win it's 1st road series in 2012 so says the Houston announce team.

Edited by Soxfest

The person I'm most upset with is Mark Parent, if he does indeed call all the pitches. Sequences are bad, pitch variety is bad, everything. Makes it harder to be a pitcher. We don't have one pitcher that will use his changeup against a same-handed batter, which is really, really stupid.

Another day in first place, yay!

It sucks that Dayan's swing has also gotten so big and hitchy again, too.

Thank god for Peavy and Sale, that's all you can say about this season, and the perfect game/no hitter bug with the Sox...let's hope 2012 ends up better than the last two times Buehrle threw them.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 10, 2012 -> 03:59 PM)
The person I'm most upset with is Mark Parent, if he does indeed call all the pitches. Sequences are bad, pitch variety is bad, everything. Makes it harder to be a pitcher. We don't have one pitcher that will use his changeup against a same-handed batter, which is really, really stupid.

I have no clue why it would be "Mark Parent" calling all the pitches.