2012-2013 NBA thread

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 18, 2013 -> 11:11 PM)
I'll get it later. But there was a quote from Rose saying it's pretty difficult when a 6'8 guy can stay in front of you.

lebron owned rose. we all know it and hated it.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 18, 2013 -> 11:12 PM)
That was a lousy no call on the Ginobili drive.

Allen was draped across his right arm.

I think Manu traveled before there was contact and you just aren't going to get that call in that situation when you drive out of control into traffic like that.

QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 18, 2013 -> 10:12 PM)
Fitting way for it to end. Manu plays like crazy and a Miami foul doesn't get called.

Guarantee Lebron gets the foul call were the situation reversed and he was driving with one down...

Chris Bosh really came through, and one of the biggest 3's of Ray Allen's career. Huge 5 points late in the game.

The Spurs also missed 3-4 free throws late that turned out to be huge.

What a game of swings and momentum shifts. Almost gave up when the Spurs were way up and then turned it on again after the Troncoso fiasco.

Edited by caulfield12

I know it'd cause a s***-storm, but I'd bring Wade off the bench. They probably should have done that against Indiana, get more spacing for Lebron and let Wade run the offense in stretches. It'll probably never happen because of egos/chemistry/whatever.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 18, 2013 -> 11:15 PM)
If the Spurs weren't such a battle-tested team, I would say this series is over. But man. They had this s*** won. Like I said earlier, Duncan going off like this in game 7 is highly unlikely.

Outside of Duncan, Leonard, and Parker in the last minute of the game, the Spurs were god awful.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Jun 18, 2013 -> 11:16 PM)
I'm ok with the Bosh no-foul call.

But that was a hack job on Manu.

Ginobili picked up the ball beyond the three point line and ran into traffic out of control like a running back, you aren't going to get that call very often with 10 seconds left in a basketball game.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 18, 2013 -> 11:00 PM)
Just admit your agenda. Chop LeBron down to protect Jordan's legacy at all costs. It's ok. I did the same thing with Kobe for years.

lol, as if LeBron is a threat.