2012-2013 NBA thread

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 20, 2013 -> 12:34 PM)
I believe I read all of this on flapship :P

Besides, they dont want to have to trade for Pierce, they want to sign him if he becomes a FA

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9404760/...lks-sources-say

I understood they'd try to sign him. But the reports had no actual merit.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 20, 2013 -> 03:03 PM)
What kind of beer should I get for tonight?

OBERON

true story, I went to pick up beer for the game last night. I was all "I'm gonna get something different than a 6-pack of Oberon." So I got a 12 pack of Oberon

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 20, 2013 -> 09:39 AM)
And truthfully, if they are getting Pierce and Garnett, getting a LOT older

Pierce may sign as a FA. However, the reason the Clippers are doing this is they think Paul is out if they don't.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jun 20, 2013 -> 03:07 PM)
Pierce may sign as a FA. However, the reason the Clippers are doing this is they think Paul is out if they don't.

I love how much leverage NBA players have. It's just crazy. This is the kind of thing that makes teams trade for Mo Williams and Ramon Sessions and hire Byron Scott.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jun 20, 2013 -> 03:04 PM)
OBERON

true story, I went to pick up beer for the game last night. I was all "I'm gonna get something different than a 6-pack of Oberon." So I got a 12 pack of Oberon

I love Oberon. I don't think I've had a better "summer" beer.

QUOTE (SexiAlexei @ Jun 20, 2013 -> 03:12 PM)
I love Oberon. I don't think I've had a better "summer" beer.

I don't think I've ever had a better beer period. It's so crisp, deep, and smooth, and it's 5.8% booze. You can get seriously lit up on that stuff.

Gumballhead rules all.

My drink of choice during sporting events is the classic Jack-n-Diet. Get hammered by halftime, 3rd drink in the third quarter, water in the 4th and I don't feel like crap the next morning.

Edited by Jenksismybitch

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jun 20, 2013 -> 03:17 PM)
I don't think I've ever had a better beer period. It's so crisp, deep, and smooth, and it's 5.8% booze. You can get seriously lit up on that stuff.

I'm off that s*** since I passed out on my couch on like #14 a couple months ago. That s***'s hard to get out of the couch after it sits all night.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 20, 2013 -> 03:42 PM)
I'm off that s*** since I passed out on my couch on like #14 a couple months ago. That s***'s hard to get out of the couch after it sits all night.

I'm guessing you spilled rather than yakked.

Still. I think I can drink that stuff with a level 5 hangover.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jun 20, 2013 -> 03:48 PM)
I'm guessing you spilled rather than yakked.

Still. I think I can drink that stuff with a level 5 hangover.

Oh, I just burnt out. My 2nd case and chugging 14 in one night did me in - got tired of it.

And yes, spilled. Come on, I don't yack.

Forgot to mention this when I saw it, but just heard it brought up on the radio...you guys notice how Tim Duncan was allowed to check into the game after the officials timeout to review the Ray Allen 3-pointer with 5 seconds left, or whatever? Illegal substitution. Would have been interesting to see what would have been said had the Spurs managed to score on that possession and win the game.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jun 20, 2013 -> 03:04 PM)
OBERON

That sounds delicious. Maybe after the 10 coors lights i have at softball.