GT 7/18: Sox @ Sawx, 6:10pm

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Jul 18, 2012 -> 07:48 AM)
How much better would the Quentin trade look if this guy goes out and gives us 6+ innings without giving up more than a run or two?

I will laugh hysterically if these guys turn out to be decent when Soxtalk was up in arms for not getting their top prospects

Excited to watch Pedro's debut tonight, will be a tough test.

This start could be a good measuring stick as to whether Hoyer and Co. pulled a fast one on us. Regardless of how he does I'm not going to get too high or too low on him, though.

I just want to point out how HUGE a series win against BOS would be given that we are throwing Axelrod, Humber, and Hernandez against them. Setting up the DET series with Sale, Peavy, and Quintana could be one of the pivotal decisions of this season.

QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ Jul 18, 2012 -> 11:31 AM)
I just want to point out how HUGE a series win against BOS would be given that we are throwing Axelrod, Humber, and Hernandez against them. Setting up the DET series with Sale, Peavy, and Quintana could be one of the pivotal decisions of this season.

It's a four gamer with the Sawx. Quintana going tomorrow. Looks like Sale, Peavy and Humber for the Tigers series.

QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Jul 18, 2012 -> 11:45 AM)
It's a four gamer with the Sawx. Quintana going tomorrow. Looks like Sale, Peavy and Humber for the Tigers series.

Peavy is Friday. Sale is Saturday. I would think they'll stick with Axelrod for one more start on Sunday.

QUOTE (Joxer_Daly @ Jul 18, 2012 -> 02:52 PM)
After last night's win, for which I'm sure we're all greatful, I trust Heads22 will be doing his bit and following the game again tonight? e14381.gif

:gosox3:

I take credit for last night. I was going to change my PTC from the Youk to PK but didn't. The Youkers rewarded me/us :headbang

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 18, 2012 -> 12:31 PM)
TCQ, not NewQ.

I know, but the wording seemed harsh. I didn't want Quentin to leave, but since it seemed we didn't have any chance at the division this year, I was fine with trimming some fat for someone young. Seemed hostile towards Quentin, and that confused me.