8/22 Yankees at White Sox

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 22, 2012 -> 10:16 AM)
Also, reasons like tonight are why I hate blackouts. A far superior media outlet (in terms of video quality, graphics, etc) is nationally broadcasting our game, and we get the choppiness of WCIU. Also, I like getting the perspective of the Sox from the broadcasters other than Hawkeroo sometimes.

I think the Sox have been on Sunday night baseball once this year?

Sometimes you get stats that you didn't know. One broadcast posted 5 Sox players hitting above .300 with RISP.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sale's at 93-94 MPH with his fastball in the first.

That's VERY encouraging news.

95 to Cano. Lowest was 92.

Unfortunately, TB and OAK both won and the Tigers are playing against a crippled Tigers line-up and Aaron Laffey. Not good.

Edited by caulfield12

Nice to see the first half version of Chris Sale back.

Maybe it's all the adrenaline from the match-up with the Yankees, but the added rest seems to have finally rejuvenated that left arm of his and brought life back to his pitches.

For a month there, it was all duct tape and baling wire to get by.

QUOTE (Real @ Aug 22, 2012 -> 07:34 PM)
farmer ripping sox fans for not showing up, I love it because it's true

It's hypocritical to RIP the fans when your team is gouging them to the amount of $200-500 per ticket.

If they want to lose their home field advantage to make more profits, it's up to them. But don't dare jump all over the fans when you've institituted this dynamic pricing nonsense.

If they wanted to sell out the stadium, they could easily make tickets more affordable. That would help the team just as much as making a LITTLE more profit but having 2-3-4,000 fewer fans in attendance.