GT: 9/1/2012 THIS IS REAL Sox vs Tiggers

Jake

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 1, 2012 -> 07:36 PM)
You know, if we could somehow come back to tie this, the Tigers could be furious over how many chances they've blown.

Liriano would just walk the bags loaded the next inning

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Cerbaho-WG @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 12:38 AM)
lol gordon lol

Hes been abysmal for three years now. But yeah, he'll turn the corner any day now.

Yeah, if he's had a better approach the last 10 days Hawk and still has these awful results, then it's time for him to become a utility player.

QUOTE (Cerbaho-WG @ Sep 1, 2012 -> 06:38 PM)
lol gordon lol

Hes been abysmal for three years now. But yeah, he'll turn the corner any day now.

The sad thing is that was one of the better at bats by the Sox this whole game.

His batting stance sucks. Looks like he his leaning back on his heals.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 12:43 AM)
Demon Young is the one player in the MLB I'd like to punch. Just his face and him being a jag off the field.

What happened with his incident? And yes, I despise this Tigers team. The most unlikable cast of characters since the Sosa-led Cubs teams.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 1, 2012 -> 06:42 PM)
Great call, and it's why it seems so hard for him to hit line drives the left field.

Reminds me of the old Rios. Kenny needs to bring in some competition for 2nd in Spring training and see if it will light a fire on his ass. I think that's part of the problem. Too bad Uribe wasn't on waivers.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 01:45 AM)
Reminds me of the old Rios. Kenny needs to bring in some competition for 2nd in Spring training and see if it will light a fire on his ass. I think that's part of the problem. Too bad Uribe wasn't on waivers.

Uribe's best days are long gone

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Sep 1, 2012 -> 07:44 PM)
Nice call Robin. Let's let him get smacked around hard just one last time before we call it a day. He deserves the chance to do that.

And it's not like he was ripped to shreds.

The Boesch and Young balls, sure, but walks/control killed him again tonight.

Liriano's a veteran, he'll shake it off....and he was still the better option than Omogrosso or Septimo, probably.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Sep 1, 2012 -> 06:44 PM)
Nice call Robin. Let's let him get smacked around hard just one last time before we call it a day. He deserves the chance to do that.

It's terrible how a weak hitting lineup makes the starting pitching look worse than it is.