THE WINNING STARTS NOW

OR AFTER THIS SERIES

WHENEVER THEY'RE READY

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna be at a music festival all weekend so I'll miss watching these games (probably better for my stress haha) I will be checking my phone insensately however.

I wanna see more bunts at Miggy tomorrow. And Liriano needs to stay in command. If they can do that Mr. Weird Eyes can give up some runs. He might strike out 12 but he can give up 3-4 runs too. Frankie just needs to keep everyone else in check and they could tie it up at 1-1.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Sep 1, 2012 -> 12:09 PM)
I'll be at work so I'ma miss this. Last time I missed a game it was apparently the most memorable win of the season.

You are going to have to wait for that one. It will be either clinching the division or a wildcard.

QUOTE (Cali @ Sep 1, 2012 -> 01:47 AM)
Gonna be at a music festival all weekend so I'll miss watching these games (probably better for my stress haha) I will be checking my phone insensately however.

I wanna see more bunts at Miggy tomorrow. And Liriano needs to stay in command. If they can do that Mr. Weird Eyes can give up some runs. He might strike out 12 but he can give up 3-4 runs too. Frankie just needs to keep everyone else in check and they could tie it up at 1-1.

I was telling this to my brother yesterday. Make fat boy move.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Sep 1, 2012 -> 06:30 PM)
I was telling this to my brother yesterday. Make fat boy move.

It's almost like the Sox considered it a cheap shot to keep bunting at him. Even Beckham's bunt was awful. It was a pop up. If Detroit is going to play him, bunt him out of the game and frustrate him.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 1, 2012 -> 02:00 PM)
It's almost like the Sox considered it a cheap shot to keep bunting at him. Even Beckham's bunt was awful. It was a pop up. If Detroit is going to play him, bunt him out of the game and frustrate him.

Have other teams done this?? I don't remember how long MCab has been bothered by this but I dont recall seeing any highlights or anything of other teams continuing to attack him with bunts... I don't think it's a bad idea but nothing to get pissed about if they don't. As we saw when he tagged up yesterday he can still run.

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Sep 1, 2012 -> 01:15 PM)
Have other teams done this?? I don't remember how long MCab has been bothered by this but I dont recall seeing any highlights or anything of other teams continuing to attack him with bunts... I don't think it's a bad idea but nothing to get pissed about if they don't. As we saw when he tagged up yesterday he can still run.

Sox aren't good at bunting anyway. You wouldn't know it by watching this week but quite a few guys in the lineup are hitting over .300 with RISP. Detroit's D is really bad like White Sox late 70's bad. Every time you put the ball in play is a good chance of beating them.