Bears @ Cowboys Game Thread

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Oct 1, 2012 -> 11:03 PM)
Thanks for the ammunition, Bears... tomorrow's going to be a good day at work for me... f***ing Cowboy fan b****es will be crying... :)

All the Cowboy fans around me are just acting like the Cowboys are great, its just Romo's fault. I'm sorry, Romo is not that bad. The whole package is lacking and this game would have been rather different if Dez Bryant didn't suck ass.

It's funny a defense that had 5 interceptions and held their RB to 24 yards on 11 carries and people were saying they weren't playing good. Also 2nd page people going crazy over the offense and saying meltdown etc. already.... I'm happy I actually watch the games from start to end and not read all this during.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Oct 2, 2012 -> 12:08 AM)
It's funny a defense that had 5 interceptions and held their RB to 24 yards on 11 carries and people were saying they weren't playing good. Also 2nd page people going crazy over the offense and saying meltdown etc. already.... I'm happy I actually watch the games from start to end and not read all this during.

Sounds exactly like a Sox game thread :lol:

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Oct 2, 2012 -> 12:08 AM)

It's something that happens with the Tampa 2 -- allow a lot of yards (oh noes, not playing well) but make up for it with turnovers. Romo got them down the field a few times with relative ease but always gave the ball away. When you're watching, it's hard to assume that there will be turnovers so you just feel like the D isn't doing well.

Last season the Bears had an early hiccup and they were embarrassed after a loss to Detroit on national TV that left them at 2-3. Jay was criticized and rebounded to have his finest moments in a Bears uniform until he broke his thumb.

This season the embarrassment came 3 weeks earlier at Green Bay, I certainly hope we are about to see the same Cutler rebound sans the broken thumb.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 2, 2012 -> 01:22 PM)
That was just a thorough, team victory. You could see Cutler gaining confidence in that second half, confidence he sorely needed. Things are looking good with the Jags on Sunday afternoon and then the BYE.

It's easy to gain confidence when you aren't on your back. It's amazing isn't it, when you give your quarterback time to find his receiver he looks great.

QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 2, 2012 -> 08:32 AM)
It's easy to gain confidence when you aren't on your back. It's amazing isn't it, when you give your quarterback time to find his receiver he looks great.

Cutler is 9-1 in his last 10 starts I believe...

Edit: Sorry, that is 8-1 in his last 9 starts.

Edited by iamshack