John Danks surgery/rehab/recovery thread

southsider2k5

QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 6, 2013 -> 10:49 PM)
If an administrator has multiple accounts, I don't think it is worth trying to deal with anyway. ss2k5/kyyle/balta will just destroy you so you either play along or get out.

But see how "the administrators" always seem to agree with each other? Fishy...

LOL, yea Balta and SS2K5 always get along. Especially in the buster

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to pile on (by which I mean, time to pile on!) but that guy was a crazyface. Everyone in the world who disagrees with him is literally the same awful person. I believe they call that psychological splitting, and it's for crazyfaces.

I'm pretty sure he implied that I was one of Kyyle's alter egos. I don't think that's true but I'll have to defer to Kyyle on that one. Kyyle, am I just a construct of your imagination, and is all this autonomy and individualism I think I have an illusion?

Edited by ScottyDo

QUOTE (ScottyDo @ Apr 6, 2013 -> 11:07 PM)
Not to pile on (by which I mean, time to pile on!) but that guy was a crazyface. Everyone in the world who disagrees with him is literally the same awful person. I believe they call that psychological splitting, and it's for crazyfaces.

I'm pretty sure he implied that I was one of Kyyle's alter egos. I don't think that's true but I'll have to defer to Kyyle on that one. Kyyle, am I just a construct of your imagination, and is all this autonomy and individualism I think I have an illusion?

I will get back to you. I'm not sure if you are ready to know yet

QUOTE (ScottyDo @ Apr 6, 2013 -> 09:07 PM)

It's a shame too, because he was a very good writer...I enjoyed reading his well-constructed sentences and solid vocabulary. :)

QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 6, 2013 -> 08:49 PM)
If an administrator has multiple accounts, I don't think it is worth trying to deal with anyway. ss2k5/kyyle/balta will just destroy you so you either play along or get out.

But see how "the administrators" always seem to agree with each other? Fishy...

i'm amazed you guys haven't figured out that SS2K and Balta are the same person...just two different personalities. ;)

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 7, 2013 -> 12:01 PM)
i'm amazed you guys haven't figured out that SS2K and Balta are the same person...just two different personalities. ;)

I keep wanting my own taxes to go up, then I realize they're too high and switch names.

• 3 weeks later...