2013 TV Thread

knightni

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Jun 3, 2013 -> 12:36 AM)

They've been my favorite House for the whole series. Ned was my favorite, then after his death, Robb was my second favorite. Hopefully my current favorite John Snow does something about it!

I hope Kahleesi can over take the Lannister's.

Seems that you liking a character is like the kiss of death.....

R.I.P Jon Snow (soon) haha

QUOTE (juddling @ Jun 3, 2013 -> 07:20 AM)
Seems that you liking a character is like the kiss of death.....

R.I.P Jon Snow (soon) haha

I assume you read the books? And if that's true I'm going to be pissed. I've liked the House of Stark best so that's why I've been a fan of those guys. Pretty big fan of Daenerys Targaryen too.

Orphan Black season finale was good. Definitely going to stick with it for S2. It was a sci-fi show, but not TOO sci-fi. A guy growing a tail through stem-cell technology was about the weirdest thing.

Starting on S2 of Hell on Wheels, need to catch up on tonight's episode of The Borgias, and just watched the pilot of Ripper Street. BBC America has some pretty solid shows.

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Jun 3, 2013 -> 09:51 PM)

I assume you read the books? And if that's true I'm going to be pissed. I've liked the House of Stark best so that's why I've been a fan of those guys. Pretty big fan of Daenerys Targaryen too.

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die.

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Jun 3, 2013 -> 09:51 PM)

Piece of advice-expect anyone at anytime to die.

The movie was pretty soapy (no pun intended), but Michael Douglas' performance as Liberace was terrific. I imagine most posters here are too young to remember the guy, but Douglas really nailed him (again, no pun).

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Jun 4, 2013 -> 11:18 AM)
The movie was pretty soapy (no pun intended), but Michael Douglas' performance as Liberace was terrific. I imagine most posters here are too young to remember the guy, but Douglas really nailed him (again, no pun).

lol Rob Lowe was so creepy in that

tumblr_mnmypk6JyI1rrx5bwo1_500.gif

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jun 4, 2013 -> 04:09 PM)
I nearly cried seeing those killer whales kill that humpback whale baby (calf?). Poor mom just keeps on swimming, all by herself.

You big softy

The saddest part of that killer whale attack is that it was basically for sport. They didnt eat much more than its tongue