2013 TV Thread

knightni

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 10, 2013 -> 10:04 AM)
impressive boob hunters on that site

24 hour live feeds will do that to you. They always catch everything, especially if you decide to jerk it or have sex. They already caught a girl flicking the bean.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jul 10, 2013 -> 01:48 PM)
How is no one trying to find out how to get out of there? Why does that kid use a generator to power up cell phones when gas and electricity are finite resources? Why are people using cars when they know their air is limited and the smoke from the fire is trapped inside the dome?

Some water can get through, so the dome is at least semi-permeable.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jul 10, 2013 -> 11:11 PM)
Rooting for Leroy and Ty on Rivals this year!

Leroy is cool but Ty is a hack.

Don't watch RW at all but Anastasia makes me wish I did.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jul 10, 2013 -> 01:48 PM)
How is no one trying to find out how to get out of there? Why does that kid use a generator to power up cell phones when gas and electricity are finite resources? Why are people using cars when they know their air is limited and the smoke from the fire is trapped inside the dome? Why did a cop go crazy for absolutely no reason? All things normal people would do if a gigantic dome appeared over their community.

Has anyone read the book? I hope it was a lot better than the show.

The book, of course, is better. But they've changed a lot already, and I see the series going in a completely different direction. If I turn my brain off, and especially stop comparing it to the book, I find the series to be at least entertaining.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jul 10, 2013 -> 11:11 PM)
Rooting for Leroy and Ty on Rivals this year!

I'm rooting for a CT vs. Zach showdown in the Jungle.

Frank might be the worst human being on the planet.

The guys' teams are all pretty stacked. Then there's Knight & Preston

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jul 11, 2013 -> 07:28 AM)
I'm rooting for a CT vs. Zach showdown in the Jungle.

Frank might be the worst human being on the planet.

The guys' teams are all pretty stacked. Then there's Knight & Preston

I may hate Frank more than I ever hated Johnny. Poor Emily will have to carry that hag, Paula.

I remember Knight and Preston from last year and they both suck. Didn't watch their RW Season. Bet it was boring.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 11, 2013 -> 07:48 AM)
I may hate Frank more than I ever hated Johnny. Poor Emily will have to carry that hag, Paula.

I remember Knight and Preston from last year and they both suck. Didn't watch their RW Season. Bet it was boring.

Their season was actually really good. Knight is hilarious. He's an idiot but entertaining. He just always liked to get a rise out of everyone. He was dating Gemmye during the season which made things weird. I think he will find a way to hang around because he will be in on all of the drama.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 11, 2013 -> 03:56 AM)
Leroy is cool but Ty is a hack.

Don't watch RW at all but Anastasia makes me wish I did.

Anastasia had a weird boyfriend back home during the current season. She was never really the focal point of the previous season. She kind of just sat back and let everyone else act like idiots on camera.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 11, 2013 -> 07:48 AM)

I don't understand why they keep bringing Preston back?? Do the really think he can be on a team that wins a final??

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Jul 11, 2013 -> 10:44 AM)
Anastasia had a weird boyfriend back home during the current season. She was never really the focal point of the previous season. She kind of just sat back and let everyone else act like idiots on camera.

She also lacks a chin which to me is not attractive at all.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jul 11, 2013 -> 12:33 PM)
So I really don't care for Zooey Daschenel, but my wife and I just breezed through New Girl Season 1 on Netflix. Pretty hilarious show.

Shes a c*** but the guys are awesome. My brother in law works on the show and says those guys are hilarious even off camera.

Edited by RockRaines

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 11, 2013 -> 12:45 PM)
Shes a c*** but the guys are awesome. My brother in law works on the show and says those guys are hilarious even off camera.

My college buddy works on that lot and they have lot parties where everyone from the show is there...except Zooey. Never goes.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 11, 2013 -> 12:27 PM)
She also lacks a chin which to me is not attractive at all.

I googled some pics and you're right. She's not that pretty but I love her bod so far.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 11, 2013 -> 02:38 PM)
My college buddy works on that lot and they have lot parties where everyone from the show is there...except Zooey. Never goes.

She just seems like an annoying hipster b****.

The guys do seem hilarious though, so that's cool that they're the same in real life. The guy that plays Schmidt should be nominated for an Emmy at some point. The main guy has a new movie with Jessica Biel about brewing beer. I became much more interested in that after watching the show.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jul 10, 2013 -> 12:25 AM)
I don't exactly know whats going on. Feel like the storyline is a little all over the place

They have crammed a lot in two episodes but I think it will level off and be really good overall.

Every time I've watched an episode of Under the Dome I immediately question why I did this to myself again. I'll let you know what I think of next weeks episode.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jul 11, 2013 -> 02:59 PM)
She just seems like an annoying hipster b****.

The guys do seem hilarious though, so that's cool that they're the same in real life. The guy that plays Schmidt should be nominated for an Emmy at some point. The main guy has a new movie with Jessica Biel about brewing beer. I became much more interested in that after watching the show.

He was nominated for Season 1 vs every male on Modern Family. He still should've won.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Jul 11, 2013 -> 03:27 PM)
Jake Johnson cracks me up, hopefully his career picks up a bit and gets in more movies.

Gotta root for my fellow NT alums.

And he's hilarious.

Rock, I can definitely see all three of those guys being awesome to hang out with off set.