Viciedo to the 15 day DL

Balta1701

QUOTE (Lillian @ Apr 19, 2013 -> 09:33 AM)
Ok. I give up. I'll just accept your assertions that Grady Sizemore is not a viable option, and that he won't be a factor for any team in 2013.

Please suggest someone to take Viciedo's place, if he is out for any extended length of time.

Casper Wells

While you're at it, it might be a good idea to find a left handed hitter, instead of yet another one who hits right handed.

DeWayne Wise and Jordan Danks. Also, Connor Gillaspie is still around too.

Moreover, it would really be great to find someone who could bat in the middle of the order.

It'd be nice to dealt a Royal Flush. Sometimes, you just have to roll with the cards you're dealt.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Lillian @ Apr 19, 2013 -> 09:33 AM)
Ok. I give up. I'll just accept your assertions that Grady Sizemore is not a viable option, and that he won't be a factor for any team in 2013.

Please suggest someone to take Viciedo's place, if he is out for any extended length of time.

While you're at it, it might be a good idea to find a left handed hitter, instead of yet another one who hits right handed.

Moreover, it would really be great to find someone who could bat in the middle of the order.

The Sox have that middle of the order left handed hitter you are looking for. The problem is that he has sucked for 75% of the time he has been with the Sox, including now.

QUOTE (Lillian @ Apr 19, 2013 -> 07:51 AM)
If this is a muscle tear, or a pull, Viciedo would likely go on the D.L., for an extended period.

Then maybe my wish for the Sox to sign Grady Sizemore, for the second half, might come true. I know that many on this board

think that he is finished, but at 30, I would think that he would still be an offensive force.

I'd love to see him bat right in the heart of the order:

LF de Aza

2B Keppinger

RF Rios

CF Sizemore

1B Konerko

SS Ramirez

DH Dunn

C Flowers

3B Gillaspie

Great defensive outfield, improved OBP, better balance of right and left handed hitters, and more speed.

Lol

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 19, 2013 -> 09:06 PM)
Scott Merkin ‏@scottmerkin 32m

Dayan Viciedo is undergoing treatment today on his oblique strain. He remains day-to-day.

Might be good to have the cancelled game tonight. Dayan could use a day of rest and hopefuly be back tomorrow with therapy