Wave Goodbye to Dylan

Dunt

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Dec 2, 2013 -> 08:18 PM)
Remember when this franchise went ahead with Axelrod over Santiago? :lolhitting

But we needed a good LH middle reliever that gets righties out better than lefties!

Edited by Jake

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 2, 2013 -> 11:38 PM)
Good luck to Dylan. Don't get the hate for him. He's an independent leaguer who managed to make a few good major league starts. Good for him.

I don't get the hate for him either. He seemed to be a guy that got the most out of the talent he had. I wish we had a few others on the White Sox who even came close to getting the production out of their talent that Dylan did! ........Beckham, Viciedo, Flowers, etc.

QUOTE (balfanman @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 09:16 AM)
I don't get the hate for him either. He seemed to be a guy that got the most out of the talent he had. I wish we had a few others on the White Sox who even came close to getting the production out of their talent that Dylan did! ........Beckham, Viciedo, Flowers, etc.

Ramirez.... DeAza.....Nate Jones...

QUOTE (balfanman @ Dec 3, 2013 -> 08:16 AM)

I hate a guy like De Aza way more than I do Axe.

I also don't get the hate for Dylan. Obviously he is not a top of the rotation major league starter, but honestly who expected him to be? He was a fringe prospect who got paid the Major League minimum. He's not a guy like Navarro who comes in with a big salary and blows. Those are the guys that should be hated. For as little "stuff" as he had, I thought he did perfectly acceptable in a good percentage of his starts. I would almost bet money that he ends up back with the Sox on a minor league deal with a Spring Training invite.