2014-2015 NFL Football thread

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Oct 26, 2014 -> 06:52 PM)
Tucker will correct it.

Not defending Tucker but to me, Trestman's/Kromers performance with a potentially elite offense is so so much worse than Tucker's performance with 1 starting corner and 1 linebacker

Edited by bmags

QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 26, 2014 -> 01:55 PM)
Not defending Tucker but to me, Trestman's/Kromers performance with a potentially elite offense is so so much worse than Tucker's performance with 1 starting corner and 1 linebacker

Especially considering the injuries. Tucker has exceeded expectations, not that they were very high

QUOTE (Jake @ Oct 26, 2014 -> 06:55 PM)
Going three and out after a 17 play drive is a great way to make your defense look awful

Exactly. The Bears needed to imitate the San Diego game plans last year (a playoff team with a bad defense) where they dominated time of possession. They have completely failed at that every game.

QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 26, 2014 -> 12:55 PM)

Briggs has done nothing in 2 years................Tillman was a shell the excuse does not fly with me.

QUOTE (Jake @ Oct 26, 2014 -> 06:57 PM)
Supposing you want to dump Trestman at season's end, what top offensive mind will want to come deal with Cutler at this point?

Sigh, the good news is NFL jobs are always attractive.

But yeah, I've sort of written off this decade for the Bears.