Sox vs Twins April 3 game thread

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Apr 3, 2014 -> 02:44 PM)
You guys think I'm a moron for saying this all the time, but Nate Jones' arm delivery is awful. I only saw one other guy throw like that, Keith Foulke. I don't know how any pitching coach can allow him to pitch that way.

Some of you guys who were pitchers ... do u agree with me?? His arm delivery is not conducive to anything positive.

Ubaldo does it. Omograsso did, too.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Apr 3, 2014 -> 01:50 PM)
Or that.

I'm a proponent of the idea, but I know it'll never happen. Even if they cut off 2 weeks from the season, I imagine that would equate to millions of dollars for the clubs.

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Apr 3, 2014 -> 04:00 PM)
I'm a proponent of the idea, but I know it'll never happen. Even if they cut off 2 weeks from the season, I imagine that would equate to millions of dollars for the clubs.

And it would deflate player stats.

QUOTE (Hawkfan @ Apr 3, 2014 -> 04:01 PM)
are the scout seat fans always this distasteful with their commentary? or are they just staing liquored up deal with the weather?

Holy s*** Adam Eaton!

Anyone can sit there today is my guess with 20 people there.

QUOTE (Hawkfan @ Apr 3, 2014 -> 04:01 PM)
are the scout seat fans always this distasteful with their commentary? or are they just staing liquored up deal with the weather?

Holy s*** Adam Eaton!

Well, its unlimited booze so you tend to get real drunk. Couple that with cold, and a long few innings. Im sure they are nicely toasted.