White Sox @ Dodgers game #3

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ Jun 4, 2014 -> 09:57 PM)
If Avi didn't get hurt Robin may have used Viciedo as the RH portion of a platoon with De Aza. It's not a sure thing by any means that Avi would have produced as much as Dayan has.

He would have produced more then De Aza.. There is no way by this time in the year that De Aza would be starting over Viciedo

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 4, 2014 -> 09:50 PM)
I am enjoying the game with Vin tonight good chance next time Sox play Dodgers, Vin may be retired.

I've DVRd hawk and Stoney but I've followed vin each day for the most part while checking the mlb mix channel during commercials. I've learned more about the sox players through vin in 3 days than I have their whole careers. The cool thing about vins broadcast is he really has a crack stats and info guys in the background to feed him cool tidbits and u don't have to listen to some color guy be a blowhard. Not that Stoney does that he is great

QUOTE (iguchi=dank @ Jun 4, 2014 -> 10:02 PM)
I've DVRd hawk and Stoney but I've followed vin each day for the most part while checking the mlb mix channel during commercials. I've learned more about the sox players through vin in 3 days than I have their whole careers. The cool thing about vins broadcast is he really has a crack stats and info guys in the background to feed him cool tidbits and u don't have to listen to some color guy be a blowhard. Not that Stoney does that he is great

Vin is so good Dodger fans are lucky to have him for so long. He has some great backround stories.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 4, 2014 -> 10:06 PM)
Just noticed Tigers lost tonight.. Need to get this W

They've really struggled lately 4-12 last 16. Verlander in a funk. Nathan might be done.

Ultimately, starting the season 27-12 could win them the division. I still think they're the only team in the division that can win 90.

I know Vin is cool and everything biut I'm getting the Sox feed with Darin Jackson, best ever. And right now there's that funny Wendy's commerical on where the cheapskate date takes the wendy's girl out to the library because they can rent a movie for free there. LOL the guy can't even part with a George Washington to get into that cute little redhead's poants, and then she's all like "Well lets go to Wendys and hit up the dollar menu" and the dude gets all psyched about the cheapy dog treat bacon they put on those things. Great commerical, hey DJs back again. Love DJ.