2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hate to be the Kobe circlejerk party pooper guy but we need to point out that along with passing up MJ, he keeps adding to the most career missed FGs in NBA history record, which by the looks of it, will be his for a while. Let's be honest, Kobe has done his fair share of chucking, sometimes at the expense of his team.

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

Geez people, we know Kobe isn't Jordan. That's beside the point. It's not like people think Karl Malone is the 2nd best player ever. He's had an amazing career, he's a top-20 player ever and the #2 shooting guard ever (you could argue he's higher overall, and the only debate at the 2 is West, who was more of a combo guard).

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Dec 15, 2014 -> 07:27 PM)
I hate to be the Kobe circlejerk party pooper guy but we need to point out that along with passing up MJ, he keeps adding to the most career missed FGs in NBA history record, which by the looks of it, will be his for a while. Let's be honest, Kobe has done his fair share of chucking, sometimes at the expense of his team.

God I hope MJ is paying some of your bills. Giving props to a top-10 player of all-time for a remarkable accomplishment=circle jerk? Kobe's efficiency (not this season) has always been well above average.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 01:56 PM)
Not expecting good things on Friday against the Grizzlies. Hopefully Noah is back though, they need him

K.C. Johnson @KCJHoop · 9m 9 minutes ago

Bulls officially list Noah, Gibson as questionable. Both practiced fully. Noah said he's "likely" playing Gibson's right ankle is new injury

more GOLDDDDDDD

K.C. Johnson @KCJHoop · 7m 7 minutes ago

Classic Dunleavy on Bulls' pursuit of Carmelo: "Sometimes it’s nice to have a Bentley. But a Honda Accord will get you there as well."

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Dec 17, 2014 -> 02:10 PM)
K.C. Johnson @KCJHoop · 9m 9 minutes ago

Bulls officially list Noah, Gibson as questionable. Both practiced fully. Noah said he's "likely" playing Gibson's right ankle is new injury

more GOLDDDDDDD

K.C. Johnson @KCJHoop · 7m 7 minutes ago

Classic Dunleavy on Bulls' pursuit of Carmelo: "Sometimes it’s nice to have a Bentley. But a Honda Accord will get you there as well."

I hope they rest Noah against the Knicks so he is good to go for Friday. It seems like Gibson will have ankle issues all the time