2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Offense wasn't even that bad...the defense was just awful though. Horrible help defense, so many offensive boards that resulted in wide open shots. It's not hard to knock down wide open 3s.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ May 6, 2015 -> 08:08 PM)
1. Rose has yet to take a free throw in this series. That needs to change.

2. Bulls had a gameplan in Game 1. Cavs adjusted. Show off your ego next game Thibs.....

3. If Rose-Butler-Noah are in this game when the game is over, Thibs deserves everything he gets.

Thibs won't change anything. Come on man

Just got seriously outworked, you'd think they'd try and bring the hammer down and put up the extra effort to really put their foot on the Cavs throat with the supposed immense dislike some of the Bulls players have for LeBron.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 6, 2015 -> 10:28 PM)
Is there anyone here who thinks Noah should still be starting? I would like something different here.

It should be Taj and Gasol. Taj matches up well with Thompson and isn't a total liability on the offensive end. Noah's not even making good passes anymore.

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 6, 2015 -> 11:00 PM)
It should be Taj and Gasol. Taj matches up well with Thompson and isn't a total liability on the offensive end. Noah's not even making good passes anymore.

Cle is daring Jo to go to the hole and he just holds the ball and pivots looking to pass. His aggressiveness on offense isn't there like it was last year.

That was freaking awful. Pathetic. Vintage Bulls - Bucks series their. Turn the ball over a million times and worse yet, don't box anyone out. Only reason I feel good is that all of that was the Bulls own damn doing (other than Cleveland taking advantage by shooting a ridiculous 3 point percentage) but still...pathetic. This is Bulls - Cavs...I could excuse it against the Bucks but not against a team like Cleveland and this far. Pathetic.

Better wake the hell up Chicago...you can't advance deep into the playoffs or win this thing if you are going to take games off like that and play with such poor fundementals. Awful. I also agree with everyone, we need to see Taj start. I also wanted to at some point see Niko out their. When we are getting crushed on the glass and in the game, might as well bring Niko in to see if he can bring some energy / do something different.