2015 TV Thread

LDF

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 16, 2015 -> 06:56 PM)
Anyone buy into the theory that Mr Robot is a hallucination and not really there?

I'm still not sure, although I'm leaning towards he's not real. I thought he was real for a good 10 minutes during the actual hallucination.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jul 16, 2015 -> 09:24 PM)
I still have yet to meet a show where I enjoyed the entire thing like Six Feet Under.

Binged on it last year. One of the best series finales I have seen.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 16, 2015 -> 10:16 AM)
Going through one of those clickbait type of things, apparently the first two choices for Walter White in Breaking Bad were Mathew Broderick and John Cusak.

I think Broderick could have actually done really well in that role.

QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ Jul 17, 2015 -> 08:04 AM)
Most definitely. I think we'll find out that Elliot's dead father happens to look a lot like Christian Slater too.

Damn. Didnt think of that one.

QUOTE (Knuckles @ Jul 20, 2015 -> 12:02 AM)
Some folks on my twitter feed saying, TD2 got really crazy at the end of EP4 and really good EP5, making a come back?

ya it looks like there may be hope for it yet... tho ep4 did nothing for me. ep5 the story finally started to come together and progress.

Edited by buhbuhburrrrlz

QUOTE (Knuckles @ Jul 20, 2015 -> 12:02 AM)
Some folks on my twitter feed saying, TD2 got really crazy at the end of EP4 and really good EP5, making a come back?

It's following the exact same structure as the first season. I loved the shootout at the end of the fourth episode, which is just as tense and action packed as the tracking shot from the first season but for different reasons.

QUOTE (Joshua Strong @ Jul 20, 2015 -> 01:51 PM)
It's following the exact same structure as the first season. I loved the shootout at the end of the fourth episode, which is just as tense and action packed as the tracking shot from the first season but for different reasons.

Please elaborate. The tracking shot from the first season was incredible, one of the best action sequences in TV history. The shootout in last week's episode was entertaining but nothing special. I guess I don't get the comparison.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 21, 2015 -> 09:20 AM)
Cant wait to see the outrage about Big Brother when all the claims come out from Audrey that she was bullied in the house.

Certainly wouldn't shock me if people go that route but it'd be complete bull. The only reason she's still around is because she's transgender to be honest.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 21, 2015 -> 10:07 AM)
Certainly wouldn't shock me if people go that route but it'd be complete bull. The only reason she's still around is because she's transgender to be honest.

I dont know if you are keeping up on whats going on but she basically is faking illness and didnt even attend the veto meeting

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 21, 2015 -> 09:20 AM)
Cant wait to see the outrage about Big Brother when all the claims come out from Audrey that she was bullied in the house.

She's a pretty poor representative of her community. Although she's not really lieing but she's going out like a baby. Wonder if she tried quitting yesterday.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 21, 2015 -> 11:56 AM)
She's a pretty poor representative of her community. Although she's not really lieing but she's going out like a baby. Wonder if she tried quitting yesterday.

Apparently she did and production calmed her down by watching a movie with her and canceling her have not