2015 Videogame thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 2, 2015 -> 08:56 AM)
Man, GTA 5 just owns my life when I'm not assembling baby things, shopping for baby things, prepping the house for baby things.

So it owns your life for approximately 5 minutes a day

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 2, 2015 -> 09:56 AM)
Man, GTA 5 just owns my life when I'm not assembling baby things, shopping for baby things, prepping the house for baby things.

Heh, just wait.

Mine is 15 months now and I maybe get an hour of videogame time/day if I'm lucky. I can either:

a) play a couple games of FIFA/The show and feel satisfied

or

b) Dabble in GTA, have the hour fly by and accomplish nothing.

f***, lost in the ALCS again. Swept by the Indians, who got swept by the Marlins for the 2016 WS. God damn injuries. I had to play the playoffs without Samardzija, Melky, Eaton, Seagar, Brantly, or Hawkins (who may with ROTY in 2016). Will be turning down the injury frequency yet again before next year. My budget is just horrible though. May need to dump Samardzija somewhere.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 5, 2015 -> 08:43 AM)
Anyone enjoying the 10 dollar Wii Classics on Wii U? Just picked up Metro Prime Trilogy for ten bucks. Awesome.

of course. I own Galaxy 2 so i dont have to buy it, but I am keeping my eye on the titles the make available

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 5, 2015 -> 09:44 AM)
of course. I own Galaxy 2 so i dont have to buy it, but I am keeping my eye on the titles the make available

uUvHsLQ.png

these will be the next titles available. Replace Donkey Kong Returns with Punch out which already debuted. Not sure if they'll keep up the 10 dollar 1 week promotions.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Feb 5, 2015 -> 10:07 AM)
uUvHsLQ.png

these will be the next titles available. Replace Donkey Kong Returns with Punch out which already debuted. Not sure if they'll keep up the 10 dollar 1 week promotions.

I have S&P and Punch Out. I need to start beating the games I already have before I buy more, lol. Having fun with Injustice right now

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Feb 3, 2015 -> 01:10 PM)
I stopped playing because I am stuck with nothing to do, only one "mission" an its to kill these aliens and I am sick of trying it.

That's the worst part of GTA in my experience. I have one mission for Franklin currently where I am supposed to win a street race, but I keep finishing last or near last. I tried it a handful of times and finally it just turned me off from wanting to play anymore. There are a few frustrating missions like that, it quickly makes me go from excited to playing to not wanting to touch the game for a few weeks.

QUOTE (TRU @ Feb 6, 2015 -> 10:29 AM)
That's the worst part of GTA in my experience. I have one mission for Franklin currently where I am supposed to win a street race, but I keep finishing last or near last. I tried it a handful of times and finally it just turned me off from wanting to play anymore. There are a few frustrating missions like that, it quickly makes me go from excited to playing to not wanting to touch the game for a few weeks.

Exactly, I havent picked it back up because Im just stuck. Its stupid.

I've been addicted to a game called Chariot lately, it was free on Xbox One a few months ago but I didn't get into it until recently. I think it's 15 bucks now and it's on PS4 and Steam as well. It's a physics platformer where your character has to pull a chariot through big levels using a rope. It has pretty graphics and it's very satisfying when you beat a level because of the slow pace and mastery of the physics engine required. The "hidden level" at the end was a two-hour grind and is the most difficult thing I've done in a game in at least a couple years but it's optional and the rest of the game is still very rewarding. Recommended.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Feb 6, 2015 -> 12:03 PM)
I only do the main missions that are required for progress. Have you already beaten the game, or are you just trying to do every mission?

Any mission. There is only one available right now and its to smoke weed and shoot aliens. There has to be some glitch.