2015-2016 NFL Thread

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two blatant holds on that 2 point play. If that had been successful that would have been ridiculous. Brady finally gets what's coming to him, and yeah, Denver probably loses but at least Manning gets to play in a Super Bowl for his final game.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Jan 24, 2016 -> 05:40 PM)
Two blatant holds on that 2 point play. If that had been successful that would have been ridiculous. Brady finally gets what's coming to him, and yeah, Denver probably loses but at least Manning gets to play in a Super Bowl for his final game.

Yeah they were way too 1D at that point. Best chance there was some gimmicky run play.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Jan 24, 2016 -> 03:40 PM)

There were blatant holds on nearly every play of the last two Pats drives, honestly.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Jan 24, 2016 -> 08:12 PM)
I don't think Denver will win, but I think their defense is good enough to keep the game within two scores.

The difference you might see in 2 weeks is that Denver isn't going to be stopped by the Carolina O-line like the Cardinals are right now.

Also if Carolina is missing the LB that just went to the locker room, that's a serious loss.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 24, 2016 -> 08:28 PM)
Arizona was the best team in football with a good Carson Palmer. Not so much with this version of him.

Carolina is completely winning both the offensive and defensive lines in this game. Carson Palmer isn't a miracle worker.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 24, 2016 -> 07:29 PM)
Carolina is completely winning both the offensive and defensive lines in this game. Carson Palmer isn't a miracle worker.

Sure, but I feel like his inability to complete a single pass limits a lot of what they can do offensively and forces their defense to be less agressive and spend too much time on the field. It's not a Denver type D.

Carolina is a great team and deserves to win it all uf they do, but this is not the same Arizona team I watched all year.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 24, 2016 -> 05:56 PM)
Sure, but I feel like his inability to complete a single pass limits a lot of what they can do offensively and forces their defense to be less agressive and spend too much time on the field. It's not a Denver type D.

Carolina is a great team and deserves to win it all uf they do, but this is not the same Arizona team I watched all year.

Not playing well in big games is not a new thing for Carson Palmer.