World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling III Thread

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Jan 25, 2016 -> 12:17 PM)
Sure seems like WWE is in no rush to bring up Finn Balor. I'm guessing Anderson and Gallows will go to NXT first and do a storyline down there?

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jan 25, 2016 -> 12:29 PM)
If I had to guess Finn drops the title at the NXT wrestlemania show and debuts Monday on the main roster.

Agreed. I thought they'd have him turn heel with the bullet club guys and drop it to Sami but not sure now if Zayn is on the main roster.

I have no interest in the 2 main events we're getting but if KO-Styles or KO-Sami is on the card and Sasha wins the title I'll be happy.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jan 25, 2016 -> 12:36 PM)
I think maybe drop in to Corbin if Sami is up? Probably about time an actual development talent won it.

I wonder what their plan is for Samoa Joe then. Bring him up? Have him just be a gatekeeper/veteran type in NXT?

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jan 25, 2016 -> 12:36 PM)
I think maybe drop in to Corbin if Sami is up? Probably about time an actual development talent won it.

I think Corbin is getting Aries on that show. Sami and Joe have a number one contender's match at the next taping so we'll probably see what's going to happen after that.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jan 25, 2016 -> 03:08 PM)
BREAKING NEWS: Rumors are running rampant that a major star returns to #Raw tonight on the road to @WrestleMania! #WWE

Guessing the rock is back

It's in Miami I believe, so makes sense. At some point Undertaker needs to show-up for a Wrestlemania build.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jan 25, 2016 -> 07:18 PM)
In other news, Jericho continues his "put the new guy over tour 2016" when he faces AJ Styles tonight.

I think he enjoys putting the new guys over because it gives him flexibility to go away and do fozzy then come back and nobody is tired of him

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 25, 2016 -> 08:32 PM)
I think he enjoys putting the new guys over because it gives him flexibility to go away and do fozzy then come back and nobody is tired of him

I think he comes back too often, actually. The reaction to him is less every time he returns.

I do believe he enjoys putting the other guys over, and he respects the business enough to put his ego aside.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Jan 25, 2016 -> 07:34 PM)
I think he comes back too often, actually. The reaction to him is less every time he returns.

I do believe he enjoys putting the other guys over, and he respects the business enough to put his ego aside.

I heard one of his shoot interviews once and he talked about Hall putting him over in WCW even though Bischoff nixed it. You could tell he really appreciated what Hall did for him

The rock is amazing man. I'm working on damped harmonic ocsillations problems and he comes on Raw and immediately takes me away from my calculations.

I thought they did that segment really well, it was electrifying.

Now let's see what he has to say in the middle of the ring and who may challenge him.

QUOTE (iWin4Ron @ Jan 25, 2016 -> 09:02 PM)
The rock is amazing man. I'm working on damped harmonic ocsillations problems and he comes on Raw and immediately takes me away from my calculations.

I thought they did that segment really well, it was electrifying.

Now let's see what he has to say in the middle of the ring and who may challenge him.

Nerd.

Jk