World Soxtalk Championship Wrestling III Thread

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Mar 11, 2016 -> 09:58 PM)
It's Rosemont just fyi. Sits about 18k. It's because all-state is one of the greatest if not the greatest wrestling venue in the states. Vince is loyal to that and won't book the UC or anywhere else in the area. They've got a relationship expanding over 30 years.

My bad. Yes I know it's Allstate but he said Sears so I thought it got renamed. WM22 attendance was just over 17k, so still, the UC would hold about 5k more. Regardless, Vince does as he pleases. It was out of curiosity anyways

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Mar 12, 2016 -> 09:12 PM)
Watched a bit of Roadblock. Crowd absolutely dead, especially during Sami match

Hot at the beginning, they got strange as the show went on including CM Punk chants. I'm a big fan of Sami and Cody but that match was super slow in the crowd's defense. Ambrose and HHH was super fun with the obvious ending.

Thought NewDay vs LON was ok, Enzo/Cass vs Jibronies was excellent as expected. I don't get why they like those Revival guys. They get zero reaction and are generic. Wrong guys to push as old school. Enzo and Cass are ready to be called up.

Charlotte vs Natalya was very good. I could see the 3 way at Mania stealing the show if they let them go.

Brock vs Harper, was what it was.

Yeah, that Sami vs Cody match was dull. Longer than it should've been. I think Cody is better as a tag guy personally. This Stardust thing is done.

You think they'd make a bigger deal about it being HHH's first singles match since Mania last year. He's doing some of his best work as a part time guy in mu opinion. I was never much of a fan of his back in the day but he sells better now than ever and still looks ripped. I don't care if he's on anything.

The show was what it was. Made champs looks stronger for Mania. I joked on Twitter they should just call these shows Saturday Night's Main Event.

They better let Seth use the curb stomp when he comes back. All these superkicks and now they're letting Sami use his big kick.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Mar 15, 2016 -> 01:34 AM)
I know people are tired of authority kicking off raw, but for once it would have worked with the announcement of the main even for tonight.

Yep timing just seems strange. The opening match beat down took forever.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Mar 14, 2016 -> 09:39 PM)
In Roman's defense nobody is getting any reaction at all as this crowd is just dead. But the show has sucked too so there's that.

but for a crowd that was giving little to no reactions, he got a reaction, it was very audible and sustained boos.