4/18 - White Sox vs Tigers

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (beautox @ Apr 18, 2015 -> 06:38 PM)
god damn this offense is hard to stomach.

I would absolutely love for balta or DA to throw this in my face in October after the Sox win the World Series, but I hate this Sox team so far. Nothing worse than a boring team that plays stupid and lacks energy. They're digging themselves into a hole that might be too big to get out of in the division.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 18, 2015 -> 11:39 AM)
I would absolutely love for balta or DA to throw this in my face in October after the Sox win the World Series, but I hate this Sox team so far. Nothing worse than a boring team that plays stupid and lacks energy. They're digging themselves into a hole that might be too big to get out of in the division.

So predictable for an offensive failure with risp to lead to a big momentum change the next half inning.

Its more unexpected when it doesnt occur, almost.

What the heck was Avi doing there....jesus. Guess the winds are really causing havoc.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 18, 2015 -> 12:39 PM)

I'm quickly getting there.

Speaking of baseball gods, we're not exactly getting to face Jason Marquis this week or next. By next Wednesday, the Sox will have faced: Hughes, Carrasco, Bauer, Price, Sanchez, Greene, Carrasco, Bauer, Kluber

I can't remember the last time we faced so many good starters in a row without a breather.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Apr 18, 2015 -> 05:47 PM)
Micah is a trip on defense. Anytime the ball is near him I get nervous.

His stint up here isn't going to take long. He needs to prove he can dominate in AAA, as he's been someone that seems to take a year per level.

Edited by fathom