4/22 - White Sox vs. Indians 1:10 PM CST

Dunt

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 22, 2015 -> 02:18 PM)
Conor is not getting it done with the bat. I wonder how long of a leash they'll have with him before Beckham starts getting more ABs.

I know Beckham has played pretty well so far but we really can't rely on him to keep that up at all. We need someone though, hopefully Davidson continues to swing the ball well

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 22, 2015 -> 02:18 PM)
Conor is not getting it done with the bat. I wonder how long of a leash they'll have with him before Beckham starts getting more ABs.

Gillaspie has like a 65 WrC+ since All Star Break last year. Yikes.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Apr 22, 2015 -> 02:24 PM)
I know Beckham has played pretty well so far but we really can't rely on him to keep that up at all. We need someone though, hopefully Davidson continues to swing the ball well

You can't rely on Beckham, but hopefully Davidson?

If Matt Davidson is playing 3B for the White Sox, they are playing out the string.

QUOTE (Dunt @ Apr 22, 2015 -> 02:22 PM)
Beckham and Davidson by June

My crazy prediction before the season was that Beckham would end up as the starting 3B. Sadly the early returns don't look good for Connor. If he isn't going to hit, you play Beckham, because he can at least catch and throw the ball over there.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Apr 22, 2015 -> 02:27 PM)
You can't rely on Beckham, but hopefully Davidson?

If Matt Davidson is playing 3B for the White Sox, they are playing out the string.

If Davidson continues to hit and gets back to what made everyone excited we got him, I think he will be a better option then Conor and Beckham.

Edited by BigHurt3515

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Apr 22, 2015 -> 02:29 PM)
If Davidson continues to hit and gets back to what made everyone excited we got him, I think he will be better then Conor and Beckham.

Good luck with that. He is still a strikeout machine, and AAA isn't what it used to be. Look at the rest of the Charlotte Knights averages.