GAME THREAD 5/16 - SOX @ OAK

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 16, 2015 -> 08:57 PM)
The only thing Avi doesn't do that is above average is take consistently good routes to the ball. He's the best player on this team right now and I really don't understand how you can rip the guy.

He's still a very raw player. With the right coaching, he could be close to a superstar.

The Tigers, in win now mode, didn't have the ability to be patient enough with on the job training. Now we're running into the same issues but hopefully they're correctable.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Soxfest @ May 16, 2015 -> 10:08 PM)
If Eaton and Melky can get on Sox can score in bunches.

It looks like the top 5 in the lineup are hitting right now. Anytime that's the case, your offense should look good.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 16, 2015 -> 08:05 PM)
He's still a very raw player. With the right coaching, he could be close to a superstar.

The Tigers, in win now mode, didn't have the ability to be patient enough with on the job training. Now we're running into the same issues but hopefully they're correctable.

I'll say that he's made the adjustments this year to those the League made to him. I didn't expect him to be able to do that.

I'm very pleased to say I've been wrong about him this year.

Edited by iamshack

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 17, 2015 -> 03:16 AM)
Can we keep Aaron Rowand in the booth? I actually really enjoy listening to what he has to say. It would be good to get a younger guy in there

He's much more personable tonight. I agree, he's been really good tonight.