**Official BIG BROTHER thread**

Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 1, 2016 -> 08:05 AM)
Was hoping he'd be more shocked when he was evicted. Vets did a good job of getting numbers on their side so fast.

He was shocked but Frank let a few of them know beforehand and I believe planted the seed that natalie flipped.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 1, 2016 -> 08:57 AM)
Ya Frank started to let Nat know late Wednesday night otherwise it would have been a complete blindside which definitely would have been a bit more fun.

He's playing a good social game, and planting those seed of trust were part of it. I still would have liked to see some fireworks but Jozea is all talk anyway

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 1, 2016 -> 09:15 AM)
He's playing a good social game, and planting those seed of trust were part of it. I still would have liked to see some fireworks but Jozea is all talk anyway

I texted Brian a few days back that I thought Frank was the (super)early favorite because he's laying low but he's still playing a strong social game while doing so. Guess we'll see how it plays out.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 1, 2016 -> 11:20 AM)
I texted Brian a few days back that I thought Frank was the (super)early favorite because he's laying low but he's still playing a strong social game while doing so. Guess we'll see how it plays out.

He was literally on the block the entire time his last season. I'm excited to see if he can socially engineer his way to be more of a floater

We should all make our pick to click right now as to who we think will win. Reply to this and paste in pick. It'll probably just be me, Justin, and Rock. Ha

I'm going with Da'Vonne

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 2, 2016 -> 12:09 PM)
We should all make our pick to click right now as to who we think will win. Reply to this and paste in pick. It'll probably just be me, Justin, and Rock. Ha

I'm going with Da'Vonne

I'll take Frank.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 2, 2016 -> 12:09 PM)

I'm going with Da'Vonne

I will go with Zay (don't know how to spell her name lol)

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jul 7, 2016 -> 09:58 PM)
Well not this week lol.

This new HOH will make it a very interesting week

Sounds like Tiffany is the target. I'd like to see Corey go. I don't think he knows what's going on and seems like a dipsh*t.

Every summer when I get the feeds, I rewatch a season that I barely remember. I'm going through s11 right now where Jeff and Jordan first debut. God, I forgot how annoying Natalie was. Just followed Jessie around all summer.

QUOTE (MEANS @ Jul 11, 2016 -> 07:28 AM)
So Frank was pulling all the strings last night but might have screwed up by putting Bronte up. Who slaps there mom or grandma on the ass....? WTF?

Yeah, Frank did not come off well during that whole montage.

QUOTE (MEANS @ Jul 11, 2016 -> 07:28 AM)
So Frank was pulling all the strings last night but might have screwed up by putting Bronte up. Who slaps there mom or grandma on the ass....? WTF?

They're trying to convince him to throw HOH this week so they can back door him. He's way too manipulative this early.

And Bridgette, another spineless casting. I don't want to hurt anyone! Where do you think you are? I hate players like her. Cory was the same way in 16.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jul 12, 2016 -> 09:44 AM)
So James actually has a chance of rounding the bases with Natalie?

It baffles me as well. It's proof people's perception of people becomes clouded when stuck in a small environment.

I could be wrong, but I don't think James is an angel outside the house. Doesn't pay child support and some other stuff.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 12, 2016 -> 01:17 PM)
It baffles me as well. It's proof people's perception of people becomes clouded when stuck in a small environment.

I could be wrong, but I don't think James is an angel outside the house. Doesn't pay child support and some other stuff.

True, but why would she waste her time on him. She's way out of his league. She can call her shot.