White Sox @ Royals, 8/8/2015

Balta1701

Also, Hawk said Eaton had an MRI on that shoulder today. His statement was "it was probably obviously sore" or something like that.

I think it's crazy for a guy to be sore enough to have an MRI on a joint in the afternoon and still be in the lineup that night. That just strikes me as nuts. If a guy has to have an MRI during the day and is that sore, he needs to sit that night. It's one night, this is literally the definition of why you have a bench. He'll probably homer later because of this comment and I don't care. You are hurt enough for an MRI, you sit, that's crazy.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 8, 2015 -> 11:43 PM)
Also, Hawk said Eaton had an MRI on that shoulder today. His statement was "it was probably obviously sore" or something like that.

I think it's crazy for a guy to be sore enough to have an MRI on a joint in the afternoon and still be in the lineup that night. That just strikes me as nuts. If a guy has to have an MRI during the day and is that sore, he needs to sit that night. It's one night, this is literally the definition of why you have a bench. He'll probably homer later because of this comment and I don't care. You are hurt enough for an MRI, you sit, that's crazy.

Totally agree

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Aug 8, 2015 -> 05:41 PM)
We gotta win tonight and tomorrow if the desire is still there to win the division. A loss either night will likely put us too far beyond the Royals with too little time to catch them.

Is this a serious post?

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 8, 2015 -> 06:43 PM)

I still don't understand why they didn't give him at least a day off

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Aug 8, 2015 -> 05:56 PM)
You think we can afford to lose one or both of these games and still have a chance? Sorry to rain on your fantasy land, but we gotta win these games.

We have 0.0% right now to come back and win the division let alone make a f***ing wild card. This team sucks. Actually you're in fantasy land pal.

Edited by SouthSideSale

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Aug 8, 2015 -> 05:57 PM)
We have 0.0% right now to come back and win the division let alone make a f***ing wild card. This team sucks. Actually you're in fantasy land pal.

If we go 45-10 over the final stretch, we'd only need KC to go 31-23 in the final 2 months to pass them. We just can't afford to lose any head-to-head matchups. We gotta get the W and give them a L every time we play.

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Aug 8, 2015 -> 06:05 PM)
If we go 45-10 over the final stretch, we'd only need KC to go 31-23 in the final 2 months to pass them. We just can't afford to lose any head-to-head matchups. We gotta get the W and give them a L every time we play.

45-10?!!!! What has this team shown you that leads you to believe we can do that?