2015-2016 NBA Thread

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jan 3, 2016 -> 04:16 PM)

It's me as far as I was coming out three straight times, three straight off days I came in and I shot instead of sitting out and getting recovery and massages and all that. I chose to shoot. And it kind of fatigued me. But the way I was playing, I didn't want to miss any games or I didn't want to go there and not be prepared. And it backfired a little bit as far as me having energy and fatigue in my legs."

Jesus Christ grow a pair. I really wish the Bulls would just cut him already.

Edited by Jenksismybitch

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jan 4, 2016 -> 01:47 PM)
They are?

Meant to quote pettie4sox who stated that.

I think too much is overblown on Rose's contract/injury. It's not optimal, but soon the cap will explode, and his contract is will come off the books in a pretty good year too. As some have said, he could probably be moved if you need to.

I mean, save that talk for Nets/Knicks.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 4, 2016 -> 02:38 PM)
670 The Score ‏@670TheScore 56m56 minutes ago

Derrick Rose is a gametime decision Tuesday after MRI on his right leg comes back clean: http://cbsloc.al/1MPBAOo

I think Rose is just paranoid at this point. Any kind of discomfort in his leg and he's afraid it's something serious again.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 4, 2016 -> 03:38 PM)
670 The Score ‏@670TheScore 56m56 minutes ago

Derrick Rose is a gametime decision Tuesday after MRI on his right leg comes back clean: http://cbsloc.al/1MPBAOo

I wish DROSE and Butler played better together. They seem to play well despite eachother and DROSE's basketball IQ being off DA CHARTZ

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jan 5, 2016 -> 01:29 PM)
I hope his return doesn't affect Butler's play. I worry Rose is going to take 20-25 shots tonight to try to reestablish himself as the go-to guy.

If he plays like he was the three games before the injury, he can take as many shots as he wants

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jan 5, 2016 -> 02:29 PM)
I hope his return doesn't affect Butler's play. I worry Rose is going to take 20-25 shots tonight to try to reestablish himself as the go-to guy.

K.C. Johnson ‏@KCJHoop 9m9 minutes ago

Butler has 60 points in his last 4 quarters.

:)

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jan 5, 2016 -> 09:43 PM)
Rose played well tonight, but his jump shot is a disaster. Short on everything, he does use his legs, but he's got a hitch at the top of his shot which results in no arc in his shot.

His shots are disgustingly flat. His drives tonight were incredible, though.