2015-2016 NBA Thread

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 8, 2016 -> 08:21 AM)
hahaha

The Kings have three guys who are both awesome and incredibly flawed in Cousins, Gay, and Rondo. They always make for interesting theater.

The Kings need to keep winning. The Bulls get their 1st rounder if it's outside the top 10. Currently sitting in the 10th position.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 7, 2016 -> 07:15 PM)
Rose is really starting to get it back

He looked darn good in the paint. Now if only he could get some calls. I hope we start seeing him get some better lift on his jumper. I'd love him to find that mid range jumper he used to have (which was lethal).

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 8, 2016 -> 10:42 AM)
Yeah...I was quite puzzled why he isn't getting the calls. I'd even think with all the injuries, refs would end up protecting him more.

Rose has never gotten star calls. He doesn't put on the acting show that other stars put on to get those calls either.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 8, 2016 -> 11:07 AM)
Rose has never gotten star calls. He doesn't put on the acting show that other stars put on to get those calls either.

The crazy thing is he has always gotten fouled a LOT harder than the guys acting it out. I still vividly remember Dwight Howard knocking him out of the air

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 8, 2016 -> 01:03 PM)
The crazy thing is he has always gotten fouled a LOT harder than the guys acting it out. I still vividly remember Dwight Howard knocking him out of the air

Watching LeBron is always a good education as well. The guy is built like an NFL tightend, but some of the littlest guys in the NBA can seemingly cause bodily harm with a reach in.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jan 9, 2016 -> 04:57 PM)
Rose has been fouled 6 times and has gotten 2 calls.

Regardless, kudos to the Bulls for making this an actually entertaining game despite the score.

I came on here to ask if anyone else thought the officiating was terrible. The Bulls didn't do themselves any favors by sleepwalking through the first quarter and a half though.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Jan 9, 2016 -> 06:02 PM)
I came on here to ask if anyone else thought the officiating was terrible. The Bulls didn't do themselves any favors by sleepwalking through the first quarter and a half though.

We would've lost anyway, but the refs were absolutely brutal.

*waits for someone to point out the free throw differential so I can refute*

If you didn't already have a skeptical view of refs, Mirotic was initially robbed of a 3 when he was a good foot behind the 3-point line. I went back a few times on my DVR to figure out what the hell happened and why it was called a 2. They finally went back to look at it at the end of the quarter (I think there was about 2:30 left in the quarter when he made the shot) and got it right. At least the NBA nailed it's replay system. IMO the best of any sport.