2015-2016 NBA Thread

QUOTE (chw42 @ Dec 29, 2015 -> 01:07 AM)
I went to the game tonight. After Snell missed the dunk on the break-away in the third, I don't think he missed a single shot. I think this was probably the best NBA game he's played so far.

I'd say his games against Sacramento and Cleveland last year were better, but this is close.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (2005thxfrthmmrs @ Dec 29, 2015 -> 09:26 AM)
It used to be so much fun watching Rose play. But everytime I turn on the TV now he's either standing on the side watching the the play, throwing off ugly shots, or turning the ball over off sloppiest plays.

Unless you've watched his last two games, where he has been more like this.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Dec 29, 2015 -> 10:45 AM)
Unless you've watched his last two games, where he has been more like this.

Yea that was refreshing to see last night. I haven't seen that from him since forever ago.

He can still get to the rim at times, but I am not sure if he will ever finished at the rim at the rate he did during his MVP year. BR tells me that he's getting the same % of his shots at the basket as his MVP year, but he's only finishing at 50% instead of 60%. And since he's never going to be an efficient 3 point shooter, he's gotta be able to hit his mid range shot consistently to be an effective player on this team.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Dec 29, 2015 -> 03:22 PM)
So is Hoiberg a great coach or not? Haven't watched the Bulls that closely. Is he a genius? Or do Bulls fans have concern? Please fill me in on the verdict on Fred after this many games.

A little too early to evaluate. Certainly wouldn't call him great or a genius. I'm concerned with our lack of consistent offensive production.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Dec 29, 2015 -> 03:22 PM)
So is Hoiberg a great coach or not? Haven't watched the Bulls that closely. Is he a genius? Or do Bulls fans have concern? Please fill me in on the verdict on Fred after this many games.

Verdict: Not enough games to decide a verdict.

QUOTE (Boogua @ Dec 30, 2015 -> 09:03 PM)
So how about that Warriors game sans Steph? Kind of trying to figure out when J4L gives Steph GOAT status.

I've talked quite a bit with my son about the Warriors' chance of breaking the Bulls 72 wins record. All it takes is an injury here an injury there and poof! There goes the chance. There's still the chance of course. But, as the season wears on that likelihood is bound to get slimmer and slimmer.