2015-2016 NBA Thread

All I know is cut the turnovers. My lord the Bulls have so many awful turnovers. IF they just minimized their turnovers, they'd have a handful of more wins. But what a terrible week...4 in 5 days (which should never happen in the NBA given the physicality of the sport) and we have the walking wounded after last nights game (and we aren't even that deep into the 4 in 5 days).

And Rose was looking pretty good offensively over past couple weeks.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 13, 2016 -> 11:13 AM)
All I know is cut the turnovers. My lord the Bulls have so many awful turnovers. IF they just minimized their turnovers, they'd have a handful of more wins. But what a terrible week...4 in 5 days (which should never happen in the NBA given the physicality of the sport) and we have the walking wounded after last nights game (and we aren't even that deep into the 4 in 5 days).

Jimmy, splitting the double team with two 6'8" guys is not a smart play 5 times in a row when they've stripped you every time.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jan 13, 2016 -> 09:16 AM)
Jimmy, splitting the double team with two 6'8" guys is not a smart play 5 times in a row when they've stripped you every time.

Yeah or the absurd cross court passes. The types of turnovers we have are just awful. On a sidenote, I think Mirotic is the least likeable (to watch) Bulls player I can remember in so long. He just seems like the dumbest player on the planet. I don't know what it is, but I can't stand him. Maybe I'll like him when he starts shooting at a level which warrants the types/volume of shots that he takes.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 13, 2016 -> 11:13 AM)

The amount of times I see that they make that stupid jump pass and turn it over, it has to be at least 6-8 times per game that this team does it.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Jan 13, 2016 -> 11:10 AM)
Noah is reportedly unhappy with coming off the bench

When the dude can make a layup or a free throw, he'll have basis to complain. Until then, shut up and play when you can. Taj is 100000 times better than Noah at this point, passing ability notwithstanding.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jan 13, 2016 -> 12:56 PM)
When the dude can make a layup or a free throw, he'll have basis to complain. Until then, shut up and play when you can. Taj is 100000 times better than Noah at this point, passing ability notwithstanding.

Noah's days seem numbered with the Bulls.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 13, 2016 -> 01:38 PM)
Why are Bulls fans stressing? It's not like this team has a chance to win anything. LeBron has found his jumper, Kyrie is healthy, and the Cavs will win the east by at least 10 games. Who cares.

Why even watch sports then if your team isn't #1 in the conference/league?