8/15- White Sox vs Cubs

Jose Abreu

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 15, 2015 -> 08:47 PM)
What a pathetic effort tonight. Just an incredibly sloppy game by the Sox. Hahn and Ventura have had a HORRIBLE 2015.

If current management in all phases return next year, Sox deserve no season ticket base and 10,000 a game. Enough is enough with the amateur hour that is RV.

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ Aug 16, 2015 -> 02:53 AM)
This team sucks. It's a shame. They've got a ways to go and sometimes ya gotta wonder can they get it done. I can't do the hiring or firing so I have to keep faith.

Not with this GM and Manager in place

QUOTE (Baron @ Aug 15, 2015 -> 09:51 PM)
You wish Robin could be ejected before the lineup is made

Robin can stay if Rick Hahn and Kenny Williams are gone. Deal?

I'll pick my main enemies, but won't be mad with all 3.

I still expect all 3 back.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 15, 2015 -> 08:53 PM)
god forbid they start winning WS's...Sox will lose an entire generation of potential fans

If they win one it will be unbearable rest of our lives. 2005 will not mean anything again.

QUOTE (Baron @ Aug 16, 2015 -> 01:54 AM)
I think it's just the complete lack of accountability that gets me. Nobody gives a s***. They just keep making the same mistakes over and over again.

This is a battle of one team that is always looking for new, innovative ways to improve its organization, and the other team is just happy to have "yes men". No way the Sox would have ever considered firing Ventura to bring in Maddon when he became a FA.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 15, 2015 -> 08:55 PM)
Robin can stay if Rick Hahn and Kenny Williams are gone. Deal?

I'll pick my main enemies, but won't be mad with all 3.

I still expect all 3 back.

Ofcourse all 3 will be back. They've done a great job this year. Exactly what we were promised. Contract extensions for everyone.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Aug 16, 2015 -> 01:55 AM)
If they win one it will be unbearable rest of our lives. 2005 will not mean anything again.

This weekend was the last 3 games I cared if the Sox won. Rest of the year, especially playoffs, will be hoping anyone but the Cubs win the WS.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 15, 2015 -> 08:53 PM)
god forbid they start winning WS's...Sox will lose an entire generation of potential fans

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Aug 15, 2015 -> 08:55 PM)

They'll win one by 2018. Guaranteed.