**2016 TV Watercooler Thread**

Brian

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (bmags @ Feb 15, 2016 -> 11:40 AM)
Doesn't sound like anyone else watched Vinyl then?

Have it on DVR. I hate two hour premieres.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 15, 2016 -> 11:52 AM)
Better Call Saulllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Stoked.

QUOTE (bmags @ Feb 15, 2016 -> 01:49 PM)
Cool. I liked it. DIdn't love it. Scorcese tends to push the same storylines.

My thoughts exactly. It was good and has potential, I'll keep watching.

I do worry that the murder will be an unnecessary distraction. Seems like there's plenty of other places in the plot where the show could develop drama/intrigue/conflict.

The first episode of 11.22.63 was solid. So far it's following the book pretty well.

When I read it, I certainly didn't picture James Franco as Jake/James, but he does a good job.

I wish all 8 episodes were released at once, but at least this gives me another show to look forward to each week.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Feb 16, 2016 -> 06:14 AM)
The first episode of 11.22.63 was solid. So far it's following the book pretty well.

When I read it, I certainly didn't picture James Franco as Jake/James, but he does a good job.

I wish all 8 episodes were released at once, but at least this gives me another show to look forward to each week.

I'm waiting until all 8 are up to do my free month of Hulu to watch.

QUOTE (MEANS @ Feb 16, 2016 -> 07:46 AM)
Loved Saul sticking it to the asshole BMW guy from BB that car was blown up by Walt! priceless

Holy crap, I never put that together. Apparently I was really tired last night. I can't wait to see where this show goes. Do they stop at Walt walking into Saul's office? Do they follow him through to Cinnibon? Do they go past that? Vince Gilligan I am all yours.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 16, 2016 -> 08:33 AM)
Holy crap, I never put that together. Apparently I was really tired last night. I can't wait to see where this show goes. Do they stop at Walt walking into Saul's office? Do they follow him through to Cinnibon? Do they go past that? Vince Gilligan I am all yours.

If the series goes long enough, I could definitely see a season that goes past BB into the future.

What did the switch in his office do??? Ha