**2016 TV Watercooler Thread**

Brian

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 6, 2016 -> 10:19 PM)
I started that and watched 3 or 4 episodes and just couldn't get into it for some reason.

Different strokes for different folks. I was hooked like 20 minutes in.

I finally finished season 1 of Bloodline. It started out so slow that when I first started watching it I gave up on it but Im glad I revisited it. The last few episodes of season 1 were really intense. I watched the first episode of season 2 just to get an idea of where they might go with the story and it looks like its gonna be pretty interesting.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 01:25 PM)
Too bad it never got a following.

I find it funny that Wayans left New Girl for it, he clearly thought Happy Endings was a better show (which at this point I'd probably agree, New Girl has gotten pretty bad).

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 01:35 PM)
I find it funny that Wayans left New Girl for it, he clearly thought Happy Endings was a better show (which at this point I'd probably agree, New Girl has gotten pretty bad).

He was actually supposed to be on new girl originally but passed to take Happy Endings.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 03:20 PM)
He was actually supposed to be on new girl originally but passed to take Happy Endings.

I think that's what he said. Ha

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jun 7, 2016 -> 07:43 PM)
I always tell people if they've never watched Six Feet Under....do that. If only to know that the series finale is one of the best I've ever seen on TV.

Co-sign. Some of the stuff is head shaking but in a good way. Great finale.

Fargo Season 2

The Night Manager was an awesome mini series

That's a couple.

I enjoyed the first episode of Feed The Beast, and I need to co-sign the Silicon Valley and Veep talk. Absolutely outstanding night of programming on HBO with those two, Jon Oliver, and obviously GoT.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 8, 2016 -> 08:27 AM)
Oh, LOL. Flu brain.

For me, New Girl is better without Zoey, the guys are awesome, she sucks.

Agree. A Schmidt and Nick show would be great. Zoey is annoying.

I have a buddy who works on the Fox set and the cast and studio have parties and everyone from New Girl shows up...except her.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 8, 2016 -> 08:40 AM)
Agree. A Schmidt and Nick show would be great. Zoey is annoying.

I have a buddy who works on the Fox set and the cast and studio have parties and everyone from New Girl shows up...except her.

He probably knows my BIL. I've been on that set and met everyone on the cast, except her. Well, and megan Fox, she walked right by. The guys are all really down to earth.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 8, 2016 -> 08:42 AM)
He probably knows my BIL. I've been on that set and met everyone on the cast, except her. Well, and megan Fox, she walked right by. The guys are all really down to earth.

You probably repulsed her.