3.24 Game thread

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 24, 2016 -> 03:22 PM)
Chris Sale has given the Angels a total of 7 runs in his career over 38+ innings. 4 of them came on one Trout swing.

I remember that. He shouldn't have been out there. It was like 8th inning, he loaded the bases, was over 120 pitches I believe.

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Mar 24, 2016 -> 03:29 PM)
I remember that. He shouldn't have been out there. It was like 8th inning, he loaded the bases, was over 120 pitches I believe.

I was so angry at that game that I specifically remember throwing the TV remote across the room lol.

I don't remember if that game was in '13 or '14, but the bullpen options must've been terrible if Robin kept Sale out there at that point to face the best hitter in the game.

Edited by ChiSoxFanMike

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Mar 24, 2016 -> 03:35 PM)
I was so angry at that game that I specifically remember throwing the TV remote across the room lol.

I don't remember if that game was in '13 or '14, but the bullpen options must've been terrible if Robin kept Sale out there at that point to face the best hitter in the game.

It was what a 4-0 game? I would have let him start that 8th inning at the very least and then pulled him if he let a guy on. I said it at the time and I still say it lol

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Mar 24, 2016 -> 03:38 PM)
It was what a 4-0 game? I would have let him start that 8th inning at the very least and then pulled him if he let a guy on. I said it at the time and I still say it lol

I thought it gave the Angels the lead?

No you're right, it did tie it, but it was 5-1 at the time.

http://m.mlb.com/video/topic/70087564/v335...d-slam-off-sale

low change-up away. Ugh.

Edited by Chilihead90

QUOTE (fathom @ Mar 24, 2016 -> 01:30 PM)
Hated that game

Was at that game. Told my friends before Trout came to the box... "Take sale out." After the first pitch, "ready to see a grand slam?"

It was a great game to be at - even as a Sox fan.