5/6 - Twins @ White Sox Game Thread

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ May 6, 2016 -> 07:40 PM)
I'm beating a dead horse, but Jason sometimes would be better served just calling it straight. He's talented enough to do it no reason to lay it on so thick.

That was one example that contradict a supportive statement I had just made in the other thread. Lol. He was so emphatic. I still like his enthusiasm - stumbling like that is understandable. Maybe it's familiar for me to - my dad has the same humor and I just shake my head and think, "you're so stupid, dad"

But I love it.

What the f*** is wrong with me?

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ May 6, 2016 -> 07:42 PM)
Finally won a game when the starter didn't pitch well, right? Is this the first?

They won against the BlueJays on Gonzalez' awful outing.

QUOTE (hi8is @ May 6, 2016 -> 09:43 PM)
That was one example that contradict a supportive statement I had just made in the other thread. Lol. He was so emphatic. I still like his enthusiasm - stumbling like that is understandable. Maybe it's familiar for me to - my dad has the same humor and I just shake my head and think, "you're so stupid, dad"

But I love it.

What the f*** is wrong with me?

do you like darren jackson? For some reason I don't mind Jackson's humor but I do mind Jason's at times.

I wonder if Jones can get stretched out some...love to see RV just leave him out there for the 9th. He should be capable of getting more than three outs when his stuff is this electric. At the same time, don't want to over work him but I'd like to see him get some 7th innings.

Edited by chitownsportsfan