5/25 GT 1:10p- CLE vs Sox Series Finale- Kluber (4.10) vs Q (1.98)

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ May 25, 2016 -> 01:26 PM)
Every time I turn our games on lately we have only 1 run with the exception of the first game of the double header. This is brutal. How long before it's not a slump and just a problem? I don't think this is a slump anymore

It's been a problem. Some fans would rather just try & see the positive side of it. I can't because I consider myself a realist.

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ May 25, 2016 -> 09:26 PM)
Every time I turn our games on lately we have only 1 run with the exception of the first game of the double header. This is brutal. How long before it's not a slump and just a problem? I don't think this is a slump anymore

It's obvious it's a lack of talent. No power threats from the left side, black holes at C/SS and no number 2 or 5 hitters.

QUOTE (SoCalSox @ May 25, 2016 -> 03:26 PM)
It's been a problem. Some fans would rather just try & see the positive side of it. I can't because I consider myself a realist.

I've tried to stay positive but it's just gone now. No matter what Hahn does, he can't build an offense.

QUOTE (SoCalSox @ May 25, 2016 -> 03:26 PM)

"Reality" should set in when looking at our CF, SS, C, & DH situation. That, along with a down year from Abreu this season makes our offense pretty darn bad. I believe the most pathetic is our DH situation...Avi...c'mon.

This is not an offensive "slump" This will continue, just like last season.

Edited by soxfan85

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ May 25, 2016 -> 01:28 PM)
I've tried to stay positive but it's just gone now. No matter what Hahn does, he can't build an offense.

I've talked about it on twitter a few times. There is no reason to be positive or have trust in an organization that has brought their fans this product. This isn't anything new & frankly, we watched them choke it away in RV's first year.

People can make whatever excuses they want, whether that be lack of talent, etc but the fact remains that I see little to no reason for optimism with a team that has continued to fail each year.

QUOTE (SoCalSox @ May 25, 2016 -> 03:31 PM)
I've talked about it on twitter a few times. There is no reason to be positive or have trust in an organization that has brought their fans this product. This isn't anything new & frankly, we watched them choke it away in RV's first year.

People can make whatever excuses they want, whether that be lack of talent, etc but the fact remains that I see little to no reason for optimism with a team that has continued to fail each year.

We'll see how they continue until the deadline but if they just keep getting worse and are out if it then just wipe this team clean.

4-1 this is ovah

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ May 25, 2016 -> 03:34 PM)
We'll see how they continue until the deadline but if they just keep getting worse and are out if it then just wipe this team clean.

4-1 this is ovah

This bullpen sucks too.

QUOTE (SouthSideSale @ May 25, 2016 -> 09:34 PM)

If they do end up rebuilding, better not be with Hahn in charge. Just let him go after the year and bring in McLeod

QUOTE (fathom @ May 25, 2016 -> 03:35 PM)
If they do end up rebuilding, better not be with Hahn in charge. Just let him go after the year and bring in McLeod

I'd be fine with cleaning the FO and coaching staff as well. Screw it but I know that's a pipe dream.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 25, 2016 -> 03:35 PM)

I'm honestly ready to just blow it up if they continue to suck.

We could really infuse this team with good young players

QUOTE (fathom @ May 25, 2016 -> 01:36 PM)
So he pulls Jennings now for the righty, despite Gomes being significantly better vs LHP this year? These decisions aren't making any sense of late.

He's a really f***ing s***ty manager. Can't wait til the season ends and he is not re-signed.