5/25 GT 1:10p- CLE vs Sox Series Finale- Kluber (4.10) vs Q (1.98)

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ May 25, 2016 -> 02:23 PM)
The White Sox are also famous for rushing guys who are not ready and then failing.

Yet they continue to do it.

Saladino can at least field the ball and gives the same offensive output as Rollins.

Really sad.

He's had over 1300 minor league ABs. How long should one be babied? He's been incredible at every single level he's played at. He's ready.

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ May 25, 2016 -> 02:31 PM)
It would be great to change things up a bit though. DFA Rollins and Sands. Send Avi to Charlotte. Bring up Coats, Anderson, and Hayes and see who can play baseball. Would be really fun development actually.

Avi has been on a tear, why send him to charlotte?

It would be great to change things up a bit though. DFA Rollins and Sands. Send Avi to Charlotte. Bring up Coats, Anderson, and Hayes and see who can play baseball. Would be really fun development actually.

I'd keep Sands around he seems to be able to hit a little

This has been my wishlist since that first week of struggles. I understand they were hesitant at first but now it just makes too much sense.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 25, 2016 -> 02:32 PM)
Avi has been on a tear, why send him to charlotte?

He was like 1 for his last 11 prior to his hit. He's not a good player. He could stay I suppose but I'd rather see what Coats has.