5/25 GT 1:10p- CLE vs Sox Series Finale- Kluber (4.10) vs Q (1.98)

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ May 25, 2016 -> 03:06 PM)
There are currently 5 games in progress in the MLB.

7 of 10 teams have 5 or more runs

1 team has four

1 team has three

1 team is the Chicago White Sox

Sad

Man the tide has turned on this team and quick. Not pretty. I will say my worry meter was at like 3 about 10 days ago. It now sits at like a 6-7

Would love to see the bats wake up -- and soon.

QUOTE (SoCalSox @ May 25, 2016 -> 08:09 PM)
The Indians literally have to get them runs now. This is how low this has become.

I thought it might be because the Sox aren't giving up and keep fighting

Edited by elrockinMT

QUOTE (soxfan85 @ May 25, 2016 -> 01:05 PM)
The Shark bounce back season was the EASIEST bounce back season to predict of all time. Just joking ;)

Not really...it was pretty easy to predict. He was never as bad as he was last year and he was never as good as he was the year before, but I said it the moment he signed his deal, that was a good overally signing by the Giants.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 25, 2016 -> 08:16 PM)
Yeah that grit made Yan Gomes throw a pop up to CF and made Davis bobble the ball.

Keep up the hustle and put pressure on the Indians and good things happen

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ May 25, 2016 -> 03:17 PM)
Not really...it was pretty easy to predict. He was never as bad as he was last year and he was never as good as he was the year before, but I said it the moment he signed his deal, that was a good overally signing by the Giants.

Got ya, and I agree it may have been easy. However, I still really believe it says something about our organization that he had the WORST season of his career with us. If he was tipping his pitches, how the hell wasn't that caught/addressed until the end of the season? Additionally, I read a lot about Cooper trying to turn him into the kind of pitcher he wanted, instead of letting Shark do his thing. I don't care if Shark stood on his head when he pitched, as long as he got guys out that is all that should have mattered.

QUOTE (SoCalSox @ May 25, 2016 -> 08:21 PM)
Didn't think their catching situation could become even more of a joke... Somehow it did.

Be nice to have someone that could PH late in games for them, as both of them are a joke at the plate.

QUOTE (soxfan85 @ May 25, 2016 -> 08:22 PM)
Got ya, and I agree it may have been easy. However, I still really believe it says something about our organization that he had the WORST season of his career with us. If he was tipping his pitches, how the hell wasn't that caught/addressed until the end of the season? Additionally, I read a lot about Cooper trying to turn him into the kind of pitcher he wanted, instead of letting Shark do his thing. I don't care if Shark stood on his head when he pitched, as long as he got guys out that is all that should have mattered.

Let me know next time Cooper "fixes" someone